Black Satin

I wake up wrapped in the black satin sheets. My wrist are sore and I can barely move my legs. Thinking on the night before a sly grin washes over my face. I hear a little movement coming from the kitchen so, I force myself out of bed (trying to be nosey) grabbing one of Dominic's shirts and sliding it over my head. I walk into the kitchen welcomed with the sight of Dominic cooking breakfast. I know I'm sore and all but seeing him in those grey sweats just did something to me. I walked up behind him and gave him a hug. Dominic chuckles a little while he turns around and grabs my waist. He gives me a peck on the check and I smile. I break the hug motioning to the food praying he doesn't burn it because I'm starving. He gives me another peck on the forehead and focuses on the food. I hop on the counter(trying to walk a little less) and watch Dominic cook. Soon enough the food is done and he hands me a plate of eggs, fruit, and bacon. For a while we eat in silence looking up at each other and flirting a bit. After a while Dominic breaks the silence "So how do you feel about last night"  I laugh a little bit getting a little bit of a replay in my mind " Umm... I really liked it, but will I always be so sore after" Dominic chuckles "Nah you'll get used to it." I smile  going over last nights events in my head. All I could think of was my climax; hands tangled in those satin sheets the sounds of the headboard knocking, not to mention the screaming. I bite my lip lost in my thoughts until I hear Dominic's voice, "Keep teasing me like that and there may be a round 2 real soon" his tone gets my attention and I bite my lip again. Before I can think of what to do Dominic had a handful of my braids wrapping them in his fist. "You must want round 2" Dominic grips my neck as he says this, I'm stuck. His hand slides from my neck down my chest grabbing my breast before continuing down to my core. A low moan escapes my lips as his hand slips under the shirt. Dominic gets close to me and he starts to talk; his voice low and husky "Are you sure you wanna tease me babygirl, cause I don't think you're ready for me" his fingers reach my clit and slowly start to tease. Without hesitation Dominic steps away from me leaving me panting and in need. I pout a little hoping he'll continue. He lets go of my braids and grins at me. " I have to go to the office today and I'm leaving you here, I'll be back in a couple of hours...When I get back I expect the house to be cleaned up and for you to be waiting on me at the door... Make sure you clean up the playroom" 

I let out a sigh "Yes Sir" Dominic grins "Good". He makes his way to the room and I follow behind he throws on a black button down shirt , black pants, hard bottom black shoes, and a black blazer, everything suits him. Before he leaves he gives me a kiss pressing his tongue against my lower lip pleading for entrance. His tongue slides past mine and takes over. I move trying to break the kiss but Dominic grabs me " When I get back be ready to go out " I nod and Dominic heads to his car. I start the task of cleaning in the playroom I cut on the light I start to put up the toys spread out across the floor putting them in the closet and hanging them against the wall. I start to makeup the bed tugging at the satin sheets to wash them finally I manage to get the sheets off the bed and make my way to the washing machine. I head back into the room changing out the sheets and freshening up the room. I finish up the rest of the house and start getting ready for Dominic, jumping in the shower and looking to find a decent dress. I find a semi long body dress and a pair of black heels throwing them on and heading to the door.