strip

He leaves the room allowing me to get my thoughts together...damn where did that come from.not like I'm complaing but damn.

Since I had time I decided to take a shower and relax. I stepped into the bathroom and was in awe the large mirror the perfectly stacked towels the cold tile floor, It was amazing.I started towards the shower until I heard Dominics deep voice "you'll take a shower later" . I bit my lip in an attempt to stop myself from saying something rude." Strip for me" his voice commanded. I brashly replied " You said meet you in twenty minutes"

His eyes filled with rage and he charged at me. "What did you say" he practically yelled at me. I shook my head feverishly and softy replied "nothing sir" I stumble on the last word. he shook his head "Just do what I fucking said" his voice calming down.

slowly I grab the strap of the dress and pull it down my shoulder. Dominics eyes were staring at me as I grabbed the bottom of the dress letting it fall to the floor and stepping out of it and kicking it to the side with my heels.Innocently I bite my bottom lip as I unclasp my lace bra. Dominic's eyes were filled with lust while the bra slid down my arms.

Before I got to reach my matching lace thong his fingers had already griped the ends. Dominic took his time and gently rubbed my thighs. Without warning I felt a hard smack on my ass. I hiss in pain as he kneeds the skin in his hands.Then another smack my god is all I could think of as he starts to slide his fingers against my slick folds.

His hands start to pull at the thong and he grunts. His voice was low and deep as he commanded me "Take off the heels and get in the bed...now" I hurried up and did what he said tossing aside the shoes and practically ran to the bed,and fell (on the bed)

  "Fine. Now turn around. Turn around, now." I turn around and when I do I'm able to see him  standing over me. I stare up at his beautiful and handsome face as he reaches down and grabs my arms, lifting them and forcing them to press firmly against the headboard. He leans his head down and looks at me, and I feel the front of his firm body press against my chest, while he releases my arms and sudenly he moves them down my body to the top of my bare thighs.

     I take my bottom lip between my teeth and try to hold back my moan but I fail once he slides his hands around my thigh until he's firmly cupping my ass before smacking it, making me moan with lust. His lips part and his eyes narrow and his grip gets harder.

Shit

"Stand up and undress me" he demanded and I did as he said. Slowly I start to unbutton his black shirt "Hurry up"

well damn I didn't expect this to be fast

the shirt falls to the floor and I unbutton his pants and they slip down his legs and he kicks them to the side

All I did was take off his clothes and his length was showing through his boxers which I slide off quickly and wait for him to respond