Wake up

Dominic wakes me up holding my phone to my face. "What the hell is this Trina?" I stare blankly trying to figure out the question he asked. the screen is bright compared to the dark screen. When my eyes finally adjust I see a long message from my ex. As soon as I saw the screen my heart sank. "Unlock the damn phone" Dominic voice was low and commanding. He tosses the phone onto the bed and I unlock it. I read the message and become enraged. Quietly I hand Dominic the phone and his eyes skim over the screen. "Do you still have feelings for this dude" my head shakes holding my tongue to stop myself from cussing him out. His eyes peer into mine and I send back a cold stare. "This is the type of shit you wake me up to; why were you even going through my phone. Who in the hell do you think you are? why does it bother you that my ex has feelings your supposed to trust that I'm yours. cant believe you just asked me this shit, and made a damn scene about it." Dominic's expression seemed hurt, but I didn't care. He read over the message over again and shook his head. "I'm sorry Trina, I need to trust you, you can't control how people feel about you. Can you forgive me" My stern expression weakens and I nod. "Yes Daddy" both of us chuckle and I wrap my arms around Dominic "Sorry for yelling at you" I whisper in his ear. I feel Dominic lay his head on my shoulder. His tears trail down my back; I feel as though its my fault. I pull his head closer to mine and rest his forehead against mine.

"I'm sorry Dominic"

I feel his arms wrap around me and I'm covered in his embrace. "Its not your fault. Its just that I've never felt this way about anyone. It was like the moment I saw you I had butterflies. How new you were, your sass , your smile, the way you looked at me. I didn't want anyone else to have you when I saw that message I blew up because I felt like you couldn't have those feelings for me"

I feel the tears in my eyes and I crash my lips into his as tears streamed down my checks. "I'll never leave you." My tone a whisper in the room. We hug tighter and we remain in our embrace. I smile at him and say "Let's get some sleep" Dominic lays beside me his face nuzzeled in my breast, his eyes close and soon we both drift to sleep.