Chapter 10

CHAPTER 10

Everyone stood in silence as they looked at the older man in the room.

"You all need to come with me quickly" He spoke as he looked at everyone in the room.

Yuzu gave a confused look before she spoke

"Umm Mr Chairman, we can't leave here right now, and how did you get in here?"

The Chairman continued to stand where he was as he spoke.

"Sorry Princess but I wont leave my only Grandchild's life in danger"

Everyone was in shock as they heard him speak, Yuzu went to speak but he spoke again.

"Your Gaia right?"

Gaia just nodded as she waited for him to speak more.

"Can you make a portal directly to my mansion?"

Everyone was still trying to process what was going on, he let out a loud sigh before he spoke again.

"I will explain everything once we are all in a safe location, but for now can we all get going?"

He looked straight back at Gaia. All eyes were on Yuzu as they waited for what she wanted to do next.

Yuzu never felt threatened by the older man and she knew that he did care for Mei, she gave a nod to Gaia to make a portal.

"It's too far, I dont think I can make it directly to the Mansion"

Gaia spoke as she had a portal open. The Chairman then turned his attention to Asami before he spoke.

"You there. Your a siphon aren't you? Give some energy to Gaia so that she can widen her reach"

Asami looked at Yuzu, Yuzu gave another nod as she watched Asami grab Gaias hand, after a few seconds Gaia gave a smile as she spoke.

"It worked, i've linked a portal directly into the mansion"

"Excellent, it's time to go, now" The Chairman gestured for everyone to enter the portal.

They rolled Barlock and Chester in first on a stretcher as they were both still passed out.

One by one they started to enter until it was just Yuzu, Mei, Gaia and Asami left.

"We can trust him, right Mei?" Yuzu looked straight into her lovers eyes as she waited for a response.

Mei simply nodded before she grabbed Yuzu's hand and went through the portal as well.

As they exited the portal they were met with a huge mansion with countless rooms.

"This way" Mei's Grandfather gestured towards a large lounge area that had space for everyone to sit, he saw that Mei and Yuzu were holding hands and made a point to sit them away from each other.

As soon as everyone was seated he spoke.

"Let me formally introduce myself, I am Hiden Aihara, main head to the Aihara name"

Yuzu felt a tingle up her spine, Hiden was looking at everyone in the room then in a blink of an eye...

-CRASH-

-GASP-

Everyone was speechless as Hiden had moved at super speed and attacked Yuzu.

Yuzu blocked his fist with her hand, both were eye to eye, Yuzu saw his violet eyes light up, her eyes widened as she jumped out of her seat and pushed him back.