Chapter 9

CHAPTER 9

Mei stormed out the elevator, she walked straight passed everyone as she went into one of the bedrooms and slammed the door.

"Whats with her?" Chester spoke as he looked to the rest of the group.

"First lovers fight probably" Harumi spoke as she stood up and made her way to the room that Mei just entered.

"Lovers? Who?" Chester asked as he looked at the remaining women in the room.

Azula shook her head as she spoke.

"Your still as oblivious as ever I see"

Matsuri stood up as and headed for the elevator.

"Suri, where are you going?" Gaia asked her daughter

Matsuri spoke without turning around.

"I'm gonna go check on Yuzu-onee"

Once Matsuri reached the level she wanted she knew exactly which room her best friend would be in.

She stood on the outside for a bit as she watched the young Princess crushing every target going her way.

Sweat was already running down Yuzu's face as she continued to throw punches and different manoeuvres in the air.

'I'll give her a bit more time' Matsuri thought as she took a seat and watched her friend from the other side of the glass.

Back down on the lower level Harumi slowly entered the room, it was freezing, she crossed her arms over her chest as she tried rubbing her sides in an attempt to keep warm.

"M.....Mei, what happened? You wanna talk about it?"

Meis mind was all over the place and her heart was so confused right now.

She slowly turned her head to her best friend as she spoke.

"She said we cant be together"

Harumi sat next to her and gave her a side hug as she spoke.

"I'm sure she didn't mean it, maybe-"

Harumi was cut off as Mei spoke.

"No, she did mean it"

Mei thought back to what had just happened just five minutes ago.

Yuzu pretty much confessed to her but at the same time told Mei that they couldn't be together.

"What did she say? Why can't you be together?" Harumi was just as curious as Mei was.

She saw how close the 2 had grown in one week and she knew that they felt something towards each other, so why would Yuzu turn Mei down? It was the first that Harumi had ever heard something like this, usually there were people left, right and centre that would throw themselves at the raven haired beauty.

"All she said was that we can't be together" Mei's voice was starting to crack.

Harumi placed her hand on her chin as she was thinking, then after a few seconds she thought of something that she thought would help.

"Hey, why don't we just ask our mum's? I'm sure they know something, right?"

Harumi gave Mei a reassuring smile as she waited for some kind of response from her friend.

Mei nodded as she let Harumi lead her back out into the main room where the 3 older women were talking with Chester.

"Mother?" Mei spoke softly as she approached her mum and the others.