Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5 ALREADY, I CANT BELIEVE IT. I HOPE YOU WILL ALL ENJOY :)

I'M HALFWAY UPDATING MY OTHER STORIES BUT U HAD THESE IDEAS POP IN MY HEAD FOR THIS ONE SO I HAD TO WRITE THEM DOWN.

CHAPTER 5

Yuzu and Matsuri walked along a river side as they made their way home. After dinner Mei and Harumi had offered to drop the 2 home, but Matsuri insisted that they were happy to walk, Yuzu guessed that her friend just wanted to stay out a bit more so she agreed.

They were nearly over half way home when they came across a bench looking over the water.

"Can we sit for a minute?" Matsuri asked, which cause Yuzu to look at her a bit confused before she just nodded and sat next to her friend.

They both sat in a comfortable silence as they watched a few boats float past, the water looked beautiful as it reflected the full moon.

"Its really nice here" Matsuri kept her eyes on the water as she spoke.

Yuzu went to speak but Matsuri spoke again.

"Whats been bothering you Yuzu-onee?"

Yuzu looked at the pink haired girl before she spoke.

"I just...I really...." Yuzu was trying to get the right words out, Matsuri finished her sentence for her which only made Yuzu smile at her close friend.

"You just hate lying, right?" Matsuri looked straight into Yuzu's caring eyes, she knew that ever since dinner and the conversation they were having with Mei and Harumi that Yuzu wasn't being herself.

Yuzu lowered her head and slowly nodded, she had never lied so much in her life, she was used to being up front and honest, but at the same time she had never been in this kind of situation.

Matsuri hated seeing her friend in any kind of pain or trouble, she understood why they had to lie about where they are from and who they really are.

"She really likes you, you know" Matsuri looked to Yuzu as she watched her emerald eyes go wide.

"W....what are you talking about? Who are you talking about?" Yuzu was trying to hind the blush on her face but she knew exactly who her shorter friend was talking about.

"Harumi and i had a really good talk and we both agreed that you 2 should just get together already" Matsuri gave a wink as she watched her friend become a nervous wreck.

Yuzu's head was out of control, she didn't know what to think, she was still trying to figure her feelings out.

"We don't have a relationship like that, we are just friends Matsuri" Yuzu tried to keep her cool but she was slowly breaking on the inside and Matsuri knew she only had to give a few more nudges in the right direction.

"So your saying that you felt nothing when you kissed Mei yesterday?" Matsuri raised an eyebrow at her blonde friend.

Yuzu shook her head before she spoke.

"Its not like we could ever be together anyway, she can never know who I really am, its too dangerous"

Matsuri jumped from her seat and pointed at Yuzu as she spoke.

"So you do have feelings for Mei then"

Yuzus eyes went wide before she answered her friend.

"I....no I.....I dont know" Yuzu lowered her head as she looked at her feet.

"Yuzu-onee" Matsuri's voice held nothing but concern as she stood and waited for the blonde to look at her.

Yuzu slowly looked up to be locked in those deep blue eyes as her childhood friend spoke to her.