Chapter 2

Thanks for all the likes, follows and comments, you are all AMAZING!

CHAPTER 2

Meis face moved closer when...

-BANG-

Both girls turned their heads in the direction of the loud bang. Teachers and students from all classes started to flood the hallway.

"There has been an explosion in the science lab" A teacher came running down the hall as she yelled frantically.

A student followed close by yelling as she made her way down the hall "Fire! Run!"

All the teachers started moving the students down the hall and out the closest exit.

Matsuri and Harumi were quickly by Yuzu and Meis side.

"Come on guys we have to get out to the fire assembly area" Harumi and Matsuri grabbed their friends by the hand and started to follow the rest of the crowd being led out.

The entire Academy was in the Assembly area as they watched black smoke coming from the side of the building. Mei was talking with her grandfather as they checked over the student role.

"Wheres Naga?" Yuzu turned her head as she heard one girl asking another where a friend was.

"She was in the science lab, do you think she could still be in there?"The other girl spoke. Yuzu looked to Matsuri who gave her a look that said 'dont do anything stupid' But then they heard a teacher confirm the girls worries.

"Chairman Sir, it seems that we are missing one student" All the teachers looked towards the building as a few more explosions burst out from the windows.

"The firefighters should be here any minute" The chairman spoke as the smoke seemed to get worse.

'They wont make it in time' Yuzu thought to herself. She quickly looked to Matsuri.

"Yuz-" Before Matsuri could finish her sentence Yuzu had already run off into the direction of the fire and straight into the building.

Gasps could be heard throughout the student body as they all stared at the spot that Yuzu had disappeared into.

'Damn I cant use my powers in front of everyone, Yuzu-onee you better know what your doing'

Matsuri was brought out of her thoughts as Harumi spoke to her.

"Did she really just run in there?"

Some more glass shattered and fell on the ground as the side of the building was engulfed in fire.

Mei didn't take her eyes off the entry that Yuzu had run into. 'What was she thinking?'

Mei thought to herself as she waited for any sign of the blonde to reappear.

Yuzu ran down the hall, she quickly made her way into the classroom, she couldn't see anything.

"Naga! are you in here?" Yuzu tried to stay low as she looked for the other girl.

-cough cough-

Yuzu followed the coughing until she found the girl.

"I'm stuck" the girl was in panic as she tried to move.

"Stay calm, i'll get you out" Yuzu pushed the table aside, she tried to make it look like it was a bit difficult for her.

After inspecting her leg Yuzu knew she wouldn't be able to walk out of here. She picked the girl up as she went to go the way she came in but it was engulfed in flames now, Yuzu turned back around and made her way to the window.