Breaking Walls

I want my every mornings and evenings to always be with this woman lying next to me. Last time she slept at my penthouse she was bothered with nightmares, right now she seem in a peaceful sleep. I have never seen a woman looking sexy in her sleep. Never have I ever found a woman look sexy in trouser pants she looks damn sexy in everything. She has been in a deep sleep for hours now since 8am and now its noon. I'm scared to close my eyes, what if I open them and she is not next to me? I would go crazy if that happens. Not just crazy I would die. She makes me feel I have everything now. I once knew I had it all, money, fame, good looks and respect too but she proved me wrong. She was one big missing piece that filled the hole in me, a hole of longing to be loved and valued as me, as Huston not as the son of a multi billionaire who I'm now a billionaire himself. I kept fighting my tiredness with work of replying emails and sending mails but didn't work. After minutes of fighting it all I allowed my eyes to close as all my fight was of no use.
-----------------

I felt lips on my fore head and a whisper, "love wake up". I don't know for how long I have been on bed sleeping. Opening my eyes it was already dark outside, almost 8pm. I could see through the grass windows of my building. And there she was in my sweatpants looking beautiful as always smiling at me. I sight and pull her towards me and fall on bed.

"I love you, don't ever leave me", I plead with my sleepy tone while hugging her like I'm seeing her after centuries.

"I will never ever leave your side. I will only leave when you ask me to". She says and give me a passionate kiss holding a promise of forever in it.

"I love you", I can say this word every now and then because its her who made these words sound familiar and easy to pronounce. Before I used to get a hard time saying all these, the love, care and all pampering stuffs to say to a lady.

"I love you more. Its time for dinner, I made you skip lunch cause you were sound a sleep. I didn't want to wake you. I'm sorry Houston".

"If its all about apologies I have a lot to apology for. I'm sorry for it all Lucy. You know when my mother left I didn't even know how to react. It was just me and the maids at home. Dad became a drunkard for months till grandpa decided to get him remarried to Pamela. They were all a busy couple struggling to build what they have today, money, fame and their relationship. This made it easy to endure at first. I went to school, got two lovely sisters, a woman I can call mom and I got my dad back", I was still in a deep sought till her whiny voice woke me from it.

"Shouldn't that end with a smile? That is the happy thing, come on you should smile", I smiled at her childish acts. And then I began to argue with myself if I should tell her the reason I didn't smile.

"Its okay if you don't tell me the reason, there is always a next time. Let's have dinner". She pull me up, lead me till the dinning table, made me sit and serve me dinner.

"I didn't know what to make, I made spicy fennel linguine with sardines and capers. I hope you like the meal. I'm not a good cook so my apologies before you eat", she state her one hand pulling a chair while the other scratching the back of her neck. She sounded nervous and unsure of what to do. I just smile and take a bite of whatever was on the plate. As I chew I got that feeling I got when I ate my mother's meal. It felt unconformable thinking of her at a happy time like now. I felt irritated.

"Its delicious, have your meal and go back to sleep I have work to do", I state eyeing my plate. I heard every word echoing in my ears and it made me feel hurt. Did I hurt her? Did my words do? Of course I did my tone was too harsh, its like I was talking to a maid who is always misplacing things during a meal.

"I'm not staying, its work tomorrow. I have to be home tonight". Her eyes were on her plate her hands holding the cutleries shaking. I kept wondering why she was shaking. Did I say something wrong? Yeah I did.