In the Eyes of Your Man

Being the only son doesn't mean I'm the only child. I have two loving sisters, Sophia and Linda. Sophy is 23, I'm 26 and the last born of the Patterson family is 19 and that's Linda. As you know we only share our father but Pamela has been a great mother since she got married to my father. Sophy is in Washington taking care of a small business branch my family owns, she comes home only in holidays and mostly in December to celebrate Christmas with all of us. And about Linda she hates to be pampered and being treated like a princess as we all want to. She works part time jobs to earn her own money and last month she managed to rent an apartment in which she moved in and she is currently living in. She visits home on weekends, go to college on weekdays but unfortunately she got suspended because she hurt someone in a fight. Mom and dad said nothing and let her do things in her own way. She is currently working at my PA's coffee shop without her knowledge that Linda and I are related.

Talking about my assistant, she is hardworking but too gutful. She is withstanding all my unnecessary works. Some days she works till 8pm. I'm her boss so she is bound to follow my orders and command.
I have this good friend of mine we met in high school then went to a same college in London and we become family. His family and my family are business partners for years now. He is Edvin, last night I was with him at PHD club with some random hot ladies. I told him about Miss Wills and how she is about to drive me insane, he said he will come to my office and see who the mystery lady is. No woman has ever bother mind like she does so he has to come and meet her.

***

I wore a grey suit, white shirt dress with a black tie and a white pocket square. Edvin texted saying he will be here at 9am. I take my car keys, a black camaro Chevrolet is what I'm riding today and head to work. I own a house in staten island in which I go during weekends and a penthouse at Double Tree by Hilton in Chelsea which I stay in during weekdays. I have filthy money so why not spend them. My company maybe going through some problems but I can't say I'm going bankrupt because of that. I'm Houston so there is nothing I can't handle. Or I guess there is, my assistant because she is a headache.
I arrived at work at 8:04am. Maria was already there because she knows I like people who are always punctual and in time just like her. Miss Wills too is always in time. My office was clean and presentable, my desk had no files on only important documents I needed to review today and on my right side of the desk a hot cup of coffee was there. I'm impressed of how she can be organised and at the same time disorganised when she is pissed off. She is confusing i wonder when will i get to under stand her.
I took out myMacBook pro from my laptop bag, before turning it on someone knocks. Edvin never knocks then it must be Miss Wills.

"Come in", I say in a husky voice
She pushes the door and enter. There she was in her same attire and style, a pink top tucked in a black jeans and a grey cardigan with pink flat ballet on her feet. Her cardigan matched my suit its like we live under one roof and plan together what to wear. She always cover her legs with trouser pants or leggings while my previous assistants wore pencil skirts to impress me. She is different in many ways. Maybe I'm not good enough or handsome enough for her to try to seduce me. Every girl does it except her. Maybe she has a boyfriend? No she doesn't have one cause she flirts with other guys. Yesterday I saw her with that Elias Black. They were smiling to each other and chatting like they live under one roof every day. They were so comfortable. Or is it her personality to socialize with everyone? But if it is why doesn't she try to socialize with me?

And why do you want her to socialize with you Houston? Do you really want to be that close to her? Like how Elias and Mark are? Its unlike you Houston, what's happening to you?