A Life Time Ride

"You have been holding my hand so tightly for minutes now. Its like you're scared I might run away", I stated with a chuckle to his childish acts of feeling insecure and over protective. Since we drove out of the Paterson's mansion we have been driving to where I have no idea about. Houston has been holding my hand with one of his for like half an hour now, i can't even feel it due to numbness. I haven't moved an inch since i sat.

"Truth be told, I am scared", he state still driving his eyes on the road.

"Why", I ask in a whisper.

"People leave some days. You might leave too", he said trying to let go of my hand.

"I wont leave, I will never ever leave. Maybe if you dump me first that's when I will leave", I said tightening the hold. I lift our intertwined hands in the air and smile. And he just smiles back, a smile I never saw before washing all over his face. He then sped up still holding onto the smile.
And after he let go he placed his hand on my thigh which was on view. I had worn a long royal blue chiffon dress with a thigh high slit, with a plunging v neck and as for shoulders it has cold shoulders.

Another half an hour passed we were driving out of town down the stated island. We passed through Brooklyn bridge and went more ahead, take two right then a left after leaving the main road and then I saw a beach from afar. I almost asked where is this place but I calmed my impatience and chose to wait. Driving for more minutes I see a house on the roadside of the beach, it seemed like it would sail any minute. The moon shining and stars twinkling made the house more colorful and inviting. Getting more close he pulled out and ask me if I'm ready to see his hiding place.

"Its beautiful",

"You like it?", he questions still smiling.

"I love it", I say in emphasize.

"Let's get in then".

We step out of his Aston Martin and walk toward the entrance door. Stepping in as he light up the lights I gasp as I'm invited by white furniture's, a white tiled floor, white feather carpets, and silver flower pots on the round three set glass tables. As I take a left from the sitting room which is wide fit for three rooms I walk in the kitchen and admire how white and clean it is. Its wooden cupboards, marble counter in brass color and the fridge with fresh fruits and verges adding to its beauty on the corner end. What attracted me more was the pool on the roof top that you could see through the kitchen when you look above the kitchen roofing.

"A customized pool?" I exclaim in astonishment.

"Yeah", Houston state circling his both hands around my waist from behind. He muzzle in my straightened hair kissing them.

"You smell too good babe, and why change your shampoo? I loved the previous one", he state pulling his face from my head.

"I loved the one you gave me the last time I slept at your penthouse. It smelled of fresh mint, with no strong fragrance. I loved it and every time I use it it remind me of you", I say turning to face him still in his hold.

"Talk about that night, it still replays in my head. You in that towel. I almost walked toward you, take it off and give you a pleasure worth missing", he stated rubbing my bottom lip with his thumb. His touch gave me chills and shivers. I had to close my eyes and let the feeling wash over me, a feeling so good, a feeling I wish I could live forever.

"Open your eyes, I might Kiss you Lucy", he said holding my face with his arms placing his fore head with mine. His voice filled with a painful lust like there was a part of his body that ached.

"Are you okay babe. You sound like you are hurting", I opened my eyes and ask him while caressing his both shoulders. Closing his eyes and forming a v on his forehead due to scowling or the pain I wasn't aware of, I plant a kiss on his forehead to get ride of it. Still his eyes closed I kiss his nose then I go for his well curved lips. He didn't hold back ad we kiss tongue to tongue.