Behind The Reality

This weekend was a busy weekend so I didn't get a chance to go shopping. As I woke up as usuals I took a shower, put some light makeup, and polish my nails. I wore blue jeans and a black 3/4 sleeves boat neck top with some blue lever back earrings. After a couple of minutes I was done. I put my black pump on and took a black leather handbag purse to keep the necessary things a lady needs.
I check all the necessary things needed including the flash and the files. On my way heading to the kitchen were mom and Jessy were, I heard two deep voices talking in the kitchen. I recognized the voices. It was Nathan and Jose. They were pretty early.

"Morning boys", I greeted them grabbing a cup of coffee.

"Morning Lucy", they said in unison.

"You are early. Its 6:44 am. How come you are too early"? I ask taking two slices of bread and peanut butter.

"We live nearby so we sought its best if we came early and start working to help Anna out. You guys got some stuff to do, you head to work and Jessy to college", Jose answers while parting his lips to give me a smile. I didn't notes he has dimples. His dimples give him a perfect t smile every time he smiles. The smile gives him the boyish look like the one a teenager has in his early college years.
I applied peanut butter on my two slices of bread and ate them up with my coffee. After I was done it was around 7:15. I love taking slow sips of my coffee to enjoy its taste till it gets cold. Mom scolded me a million times for my weird behavior but I never changed to date. The next thing I did after my coffee drinking time I helped out to pass time. Time flew while I was helping everyone outputting things in order, receiving coffee orders. After some 20 minutes I decided to head to work.

"Mom I'm heading to work. Work less and let the boys do their job okay. Jessy has good day honey", I say and give them a hug each and walk out.

My mission today was to meet different fellow workers at Patterson Enterprises. I know they are thinking I hate socializing because I didn't say hi to anyone but that isn't true. I was in shock on how I got the job, it was beyond expectation. I never expected to get a job easily as how I got this one. It feels as if fate is giving me fake hopes and sometimes I feel like I'm dreaming, this isn't real.
I got into the building and met two pairs of eyes starring at me. There was a girl starring and a guy too. I walked towards them.

"Good morning", I say giving a smile, my handbag on my shoulder.

"Morning", the answer in the union.

"This is Elias and I'm Maria", the girl says directing her hand to the opposite to introduce the guy. Judging by the tone of her voice, she sounded kind. A kindness filled with truth and loyalty and not lies or faking.

"I'm Lucy. It's nice to meet you guys. And I'm sorry for last Friday I was in shock that's why I didn't get a chance to say hi".

"You must be special, The Patterson's are never so social with strangers. She was so kind to you. I have never seen her being so nice to anyone who she just met that day. You must be something Lucy, Elias says giving a curious look. With his neat suit curving his slim muscular tall body. He looked sexy in his line up cut hair giving a good view of his long face. His brown skin which seemed soft from afar and his strange electric blue eyes takes off one's breath away with just one look. He is damn good looking. Or maybe I don't pay attention to guys, I find every guy good looking nowadays.

"Yeah you must be", Maria adds.

"Me and special? Something you say? Guys give me a break. And I forgot to ask, are you the only ones here? I ask starring at Elias. His eyes were just pulling my attention.

"No. We are many. By the way I work on the 35 floors as a marketing agency and thanks for staring, I gat the strange eyes in here. Maria is the receptionist of the Patterson company", Elias informs.