"I can smell that." Namjoon replied coldly making the smaller boy gulped his thick saliva.

"And this is my friend, come on, introduce yourself!" He nudged her elbow while speaking in between his gritted teeth.

The girl quickly snapped her head toward Namjoon. Her body was so small, definitely an omega.

"I-I'm- my name is Bo Young. I-I'm the second year, and we're both from the book club." She bowed ninety degrees at Namjoon making the older squealed silently because he found this omega was quite cute.

" She bowed ninety degrees at Namjoon making the older squealed silently because he found this omega was quite cute

"We're both from the Min pack. And we wanted you to join our book club. There will be some other Kims too! Don't worry." Haechan quickly said.

"And.. there will be some human too." He whispered the last part.

What do you expect? They were admitted into the human' school anyway.

"We saw your poetry works before. We found your works very intriguing and well written! I- I proudly say that I'm one of your biggest fan, sunbae!" Boyoung said as her eyes lighten up with excitement.

But Namjoon didn't give them a single reply. Beyond quickly shifted her eyes away from Namjoon's intimidating ones.

She stared up to her beta friend and mouthed 'say something!' to him.

"W-with your talent, we can make better quality writings and we can also enter some competition! W-we saw your talent and we didn't want it to turn into a waste. T-this is not a common club for an alpha to j-join. Even maybe you're the only alpha there- ouch!" Boyoung stomped Haechan's left foot.

She quickly added, "I mean if you don't want, we totally understand it, sunbae." Boyoung bowed once again and gripped Haechan by his wrist, wanting to pull him out of Namjoon's cold gaze.

"Hyung, stop scaring them." Taehyung leaned his head on the desk.

Namjoon chuckled and fixed his glasses. "It just funny to see some people who actually treated me as an alpha." He mocked himself.

"Haechan, right? And Boyoung?" The two wolves quickly nodded.

"It would be my pleasure to join." Namjoon showed his dimples as he smiled while the two bounced happily.

"Hey hey, you guys from the book club right? How about helping me with my poe-hmppfff—!" Namjoon shoved his hands as soon as Taehyung opened his mouth.

"Never mind him."

Namjoon just finished his 'extra' works, in helping Taehyung doing his poetry. He almost regretted his decision to let the boy made his own writings. Maybe it would be better if he did it instead as Taehyung suggested at first. Taehyung nonstop questioning about the meaning behind each word the younger never heard, making Namjoon's head almost bursting.