The Sleeping Beauty

^Third Person^

After what seemed like hours, the group found an exit. But, while they were in there, it turned to night.

"Oi, Sh*tty Hair." Katsuki started.

Ejirou only nodded before he started morphing into a dragon. Red scales littered his skin as he stretched out, enlarging as he did. He let out a loud roar of power as he stretched his wings out. He proceeded to lay down for the others to climb up, in which they did. Katsuki held the greenette tightly to his chest as Ejirou took off, sending shock waves of wind behind his wings. He shot up into the sky at incredible speeds, bolting passes unfortunate birds in his way. The riders swayed this way and that as the dragon flew, trying to reach their destination. It only took a few minutes before he started travelling down. The two conscious riders held on tight as Ejirou landed, sending debris and wind in every direction. Katsuki and Shouto slid down to the ground as the dragon changed back.

"Come on. Follow me." Katsuki said as he ran off, leaving the other two to do as he said.

They ran for a few minutes before coming to a halt outside a rather large hut. Katsuki kicked the door open as he stepped inside, not caring about the adult that came over yelling at him. He strode along till he reached his room and entered. He placed the greenette down on his bed as the two others reached his room.

"What're we gonna do with him?" Shouto asked as he walked over.

"We just have to wait for him to wake up. After that, we can find out why he was trapped in that ice and where he came from." Katsuki replied.

"Something tells me we're gonna be waiting awhile." Ejirou commented as the three left the room.

*Time Skip 1 week*

"WHY THE F*CK HASN'T HE WOKEN UP YET?!" Katsuki yelled, literally flipping a table.

"Calm down man! There must be a way we can wake him up quicker." Ejirou said as he tried to restrain the ash-blonde.

"I'll go try something. You two just wait here." Shouto got up and left the room, heading down to the greenette's.

He opened the door and ventured in, closing or behind him. The room was quite dark with the blinds shut, keeping all sunlight out. He heaved out a sigh as he opened them, squinting as the blinding light flooded in. He turned away and walked over to the sleeping boy, staring down at his face. He kneeled down beside the bed as he remembered a fairytale like this.

To awaken the princess, you need true loves kiss.

He's not a princess. Shouto's defiantly not his true love. But, it's at least worth a try. Shouto leaned over, placing his lips on the boys. He parted right after, standing back up.

'We'll check on him later.' He thought as he turned around, heading for the door when he stopped.

A groan came from the bed. Shouto quickly turned around, seeing the greenette's eyes fluttering open. He slowly sat up, stretching his limbs awake as he yawned. Shouto bolted out of the room and down to the dragon and tamer. As he did, the greenette looked around the room.

"Where am I?" He murmured, looking down at his hands. "Wait. How am I alive? What about the attack?"

He pulled up his shirts sleeve, revealing his pale wrist.

"The mark's gone."

The sound of rushed feet drove him out of his trance as the door slammed open, Katsuki and Ejirou falling face-first into the room. Shouto stepped over them as he entered, looking up at the now conscious boy.

"Hello there." He said, walking over to the bed.

"H-hi. W-who are you?" The boy asked, curious eyes scanning Shouto up and down.

"I'm Todoroki Shouto. Prince of this land." Shouto replied.

"Prince? Wait. What happened to the Midoriya's?"

"They were killed during the last war. The King and Queen were found, but, not the prince."

The greenette looked down, sadness evident in his eyes.

"W-what year is it?" He asked, looking back up.

"It's 2018. Why?" Shouto replied, curious about the answer.

"No way... it can't be..."

"What is it?"

"I've been asleep for almost a century!" He exclaimed, hitting the wall as he did.

Shouto turned back to the two who had gotten back up. They were staring over at the boy in confusion. Suddenly, the boy jumped up off the bed, trying to run to the door, but stumbled as he did. Ejirou caught him and helped him upright.

"Slow down. Where are you going?" The dragon said.

"I need to go find them. I have to know what happened!"

"What's all this racket about!" An angry ash-blonde adult entered the room, flames sprouting out of her. That immediately changed as she saw the greenette, exclaiming, "the prince is awake!"

She trapped him in a tight hug, pushing the other out of her way as she did.

"M-Mitsuke?" The boy questioned, surprise evident in his voice.

"I can't believe it! After all this time, you're finally awake!" Her face changed to serious as she held the greenette in front of her. "You have to take back the thrown. Life has been terrible after your mother and father died. The town needs you!" She turned to Shouto saying, "no offence."

"None taken."

Then it clicked.

"PRINCE?!" They all exclaimed, staring at the boy with wide eyes.

"Y-yeah. I'm Izuku Midoriya. Heir to the thrown." Izuku smiled at them, scratching his cheek.

The three all bowed down, getting on one knee as they looked down.

"Woah woah! C-calm down. You don't have to do that!" Izuku frantically waved his hands around as he spoke, wanting the three to get back up.

They all stood up, confusion evident on their faces. Mitsuke just laughed at their actions as he pet Izuku's hair.

"Izuku here has always hated formalities. His whole family did. Didn't you guys know that?" Mitsuke laughed.

"I-its true. Mother almost threatened someone who kept doing formalities." Izuku stuttered a bit with a small giggle at the end.

The three boys felt their hearts skip a beat and their faces flush red from embarrassment and from hearing Izuku laugh. They all turned away, not wanting Mitsuke to tease them about that.

"Well then. Why don't we have a feast. A welcome back to the kingdom feast."