Angel Deku

Prologue~

Izuku 'Deku' Midoriya
Age: 7 almost 8
Quirk: Angel

Izuku 'Deku' Midoriya Age: 7 almost 8 Quirk: Angel

(Credits to artist)

Izuku has known the Bakugou's ever since he can remember and has always admired Katsuki, seeing him as an older brother.

Katsuki (Kacchan) Bakugou
Age: 15
Quirk: Explosion

Cares deeply about Izuku like a little brother. Would kill anyone who hurts him without question.
Fight first, questions later.

Katsuki move away from Izuku as he changed middle schools. Izuku was determined to find him and managed to convince his mother, Inko, to go out and search. That was three years ago. They still hadn't found the Bakugou's. But, one event leads to another, as Izuku soon found himself lost and away from Inko. He roamed the streets, keeping warm with his wings by his side, as he search for Inko and/or Katsuki.

Back at U.A, Katsuki and the rest of class 1-A, (Shinso's in their class, btw) were waiting for their homeroom teacher, Aizawa aka EraserHead, to arrive. Finally, after what felt like years, he entered the classroom, but, with a small greenette by his side.

Let's start off this story in Aizawa's P.O.V on his way to U.A.

'God damn alarm clock. Yamada must've set it later and turned up the volume. Now I have a splitting headache, and I'm late for attendance. *sigh* How could this day get any worse?' I thought, driving past the speed limit to U.A.

I parked the car and headed over to the gates, checking in as I entered. I was about to enter when I caught movement in a nearby bush. I wondered over and peered through, seeing a child curled up in a ball with wings shielding him.

"Hey kid. What're you doing here?" I asked in my usual bored tone.

The kid looked up at me with fearful eyes. He jumped up and latched onto me.

"I-I-I'm lost! I-I don't k-know w-w-where my m-mummy is!" He cried.

With a sigh, I removed the kid from me and set him on the ground, petting his head. He wiped his eyes, staring up at me.

"Listen here kid. Come with me and I'll take you to the staff room where we can help you out, alright? But, I have to go do attendance first. I can't leave you here alone, so you have to come with me, ok?" I said.

The kid just nodded. I stood up and held out my hand. He took it and we headed inside. Passing the many rooms down the hall, I finally made it to 1-A. I opened the door and walked in.

"What took you so long-" Denki started, trailing off. "Who's the kid?"

The kid looked around the class with wide eyes before stopping on Bakugou.

"Kacchan!" He cried, letting go of my hand and flying over to Katsuki.

He caught the kid in his arms, trying to process everything.

"Deku?!"