The Rollercoaster To A Fairytale

Start from the beginning

The other snapped his head in Jungkook's direction and took a deep breath "Y-Yeah just.." He trailed off "I'm afraid of heights and my anxiety is flaring"

Jungkook nodded in understanding "I have anxiety too. It used to be really bad but after meeting my boyfriend it got better and it's not nearly as bad anymore" He said "Also why ride a roller coaster if you're afraid of heights?"

"My boyfriend said he'd meet me up here for a date but it turns out he was cheating on me and couldn't make it" The stranger said, his voice dropping an octave as if to make himself seem intimidating; though it didn't work too well because he already had a cute face. It's funny, the natural deepness to his voice didn't match his face at all.

Jungkook nodded again "same actually"

The other was pretty calm now, it seems talking to the younger was distracting him and he held out his hand, a pretty box smile on his face "I'm Taehyung, by the way"

Jungkook took his hand and shook it firmly "I'm Jungkook"

Taehyung wrapped an arm around the younger's shoulder "So Jungkook, would you like to accompany me out of the single rider's line and into the line that actually moves?" He asked, almost as if he was flirting

Jungkook couldn't help but giggle "Yes please"

The pair walked side by side out of the 'single rider's' line and into the regular line where they talked nonstop to each other. They learned about what they had in common (they both loved video games and photography) as well as each other's age and things like that. It was strange for both of them, neither boy was ever able to open up to people they just met, and finding someone to actually date was even harder then it was for the pair to make friends with other people. Both boy's talked about their ex's and how they were before the breakups. The relationship Taehyung had with his boyfriend was almost scarily similar to the one Jungkook had with Jimin.

"If you don't mind me asking, hyung" Jungkook said "Who was your boyfriend"

Taehyung yawned "A guy named Yoongi, he was sweet but turned out to be a total ass. I'm over him already"

"D....Did you say Yoongi?" Jungkook asked in disbelief, to which Taehyung nodded raising an eyebrow "That's who Jimin cheated on me with!!"

Taehyung's eyes widened "Wow it's almost like this was meant to happen" He struck a dramatic pose "It's almost like we were meant to be together!! The pair of single rider's who would no longer be single for they are soulmates!!"

Jungkook laughed at Taehyung's mini drama "H-Hyung that's ridiculous" He said between fits of laughter 

Taehyung took Jungkook's hand, taking the younger by surprise and was about to ask why when he realized they were already at the front of the line. Taehyung tugged Jungkook into the roller coaster car with a big grin on his face and giggled in excitement. The large amount of anxiety he had before seemed to have completely dissipated, it made Jungkook pretty happy knowing he was the one to do that. 

Jungkook wiggled in his seat, trying to get a bit more comfortable. Soon the bar came down and Jungkook was pressed backwards and subconsciously shifted towards the older. The pair were basically joined together, their thighs were pressed tightly together and there was no way you could fit even a need between their shoulders.

The pair gripped the bar tightly as the string of cars went up a hill. Jungkook looked to his side to see Taehyung staring right at him, his face showed no emotion. The younger felt small under his intense gaze, and was somehow intimidated by the look in his eyes. Out of nowhere, the older flashed a big smile, and the ride really began.