Chapter 1: Why Me?

Depuis le début

Rebecca Traitor.

The 'Queen Bee' of the school. Everyone fears her and she has dated practically every guy in this school.

"Watch where you're going next time loser." She said and walked away laughing and the whole cafeteria erupted in a large fit of laughter, and I was what they were laughing at.

I was mortified.

I ran out of the room with tears threatening to spill out of my eyes but I held them in until I was in the bathroom and locked in a stall. I couldn't go back out there and face everyone.

I heard the bathroom door creak open and footsteps walking closer to me.

"Joey? Are you in here?" I heard the soothing sound of Lindsey's voice ask.

I sniffled and she walked to the stall I was in and knocked on the door. I don't even want my best friend to see me like this.

How could this day get any worse?

After school I got in my car and it wouldn't start. I checked the gas and it was on empty.

This is the worst day ever.

I banged my head on the steering wheel and just sat there taking in everything that has happened to me today.

I got pizza smashed on me.

I got humiliated in front of my whole entire 11th grade class.

My car is out of gas.

I grabbed my bag, my phone, and my keys and got out of my car. I started walking on the sidewalk that would lead me to my house. I had been walking for probably 5 minutes before I felt a rain drop land on my nose and about 5 minutes later it was a complete down pour.

A few minutes later I made it to my house not before getting soaked in the rain. I went to pull my house key out of my book bag but it wasn't there.

I sat down on the porch and dug through my bag but never found the key.

I opened my phone and saw that my mom would be home in about 30 minutes so I went to call her to tell her everything and my phone died.

Why me?

All of the sudden my mom pulled up in the driveway and saw me sitting on the front porch. She parked the car in the driveway and got out, running so she didn't get wet.

"What happened to you?" She asked.

I told her everything from the pizza to my dead phone. She have me a sympathetic apology and took out her keys, letting us inside.

"Why don't you go change and I'll tell you a surprise!" My mom said clapping her hands together and pushing me upstairs.

I walked into my room and pulled out a pair of Ohio State Football sweat pants, a plain white tank top, and fuzzy socks. I dried my damp hair off with a towel and threw it in a pony tail.

I walked downstairs and turned on the television. The first thing that was playing was Full House so I didn't change the channel. My mom walked in and took a seat next to me.

"I need to tell you something." She said smiling.

I nodded my head, paused the television, and I turned so I was facing my mom.

My mom's name is Lilly, she had dyed burgundy hair, she has green eyes, she is probably 4' 7", and she is beautiful. If I had her looks I could have any guy I wanted.

"Well, you know my friend Macy?" I nodded. "We are going to New York tomorrow and you have to go live with her family." My mom said squealing.

"WHAT!? WHY?!" I yelled.

I don't want to live with the McCasey's. Macy has a son named Daniel and he is the cliche 'Bad Boy' in our school. He skips half of his classes and people say that he smokes. He is the captain of the football team and I believe he has a little sister that is probably 4.

"It's only for a week. You will be fine. All you have to do is cook because I'm guessing that Daniel doesn't and you have to make sure that his little sister, Millie, is fine because he won't take care of her. Please!" My mom pleaded so I had to agree. She gave birth to me so I guess that's the least I can do.

"Fine!" I exclaimed.

My mom clapped her hands and probably ran off to call Macy.

This should be an interesting week.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hey guys!!
This is the third book I have written on Wattpad and I am so excited for you guys to read it.
I will hopefully update every other day and hope you like it!!
2+ votes and 2+ comments for the next chapter.