Chapter 51: Packing

(A/N: MUST READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER!!!)

"Here you go." I said handing Daniel a bag of his clothes that were found in my closet.

"How long has this been in your closet?" Daniel asked with a small chuckle, opening the bag.

"I don't know." I said. 

"I was looking for this shirt!" Daniel exclaimed, waving the plain white shirt with a small pocket on the front around.

"It's a plain white shirt. Why couldn't you just buy another?" I asked while putting my last pair of Converse in a suitcase.

"Because, this one is special. Millie picked this out for me." He said with a small blush on his cheeks.

"I know you're going to miss her, but so am I. Soon we will be done with school and we can live our lives how we wish." I said wrapping my arms around his neck and standing close to him.

"I guess." Daniel said while putting his hands on the small of my back.

"Let's finish packing so we can say goodbye to everyone, because knowing our friends and family, it will take many hours." I said giggling.

"Okay, I'm almost done." He said leaning down and planting a short but sweet kiss on my lips.

"I'm done so I will help you." I said walking over to his bedside table and emptying the drawer.

"You still have this?" I asked with a smile.

"Yeah, I have a bunch of pictures of us together from when you bought your Polaroid camera you only used a couple times." He said rolling his eyes and pulling out a stack of pictures.

"This is the one we took when we were in New Orleans." I said smiling at the memory of the trip we took to California when we were getting married.

I studied the picture and started laughing because of what was happening that day. Daniel and I were sitting at a table in the French Quarter, eating beignets. What ever it was that make me laugh, I started choking on the powder sugar and it was going all over.

"This was the one from when we went to visit my aunt and uncle in Houston and you were afraid of the horses." I said giggling.

"It wasn't funny! They're out to get me." Daniel insisted to me.

"That horse was 20 years old. He probably couldn't even kill a fly if he tried!" I shouted back.

"Let's not argue over horses." Daniel said with a huff.

"You just know that I'm right." I said flipping to the next picture.

"Whatever." I heard him mumble as I kept reminiscing.

"Look what I found." He said pulling out the picture that I have always kept beside my bed, even while living with my mom.

The picture of my family.

Mom, "dad", my sister, and me. We were all together at the cabin we used to rent each summer. There was a small lake with a dock and we would spend every night by the dock, around a camp fire. My aunt took the picture of us because she was visiting for the weekend. We were all smiling, we were all together and looked like a normal happy family. All four of us oblivious to what would happen in the near future.

"Yeah." I said taking the picture from Daniel's hands and looking closer at it.

I had on my favourite Hello Kitty shirt that my sister gave me for my birthday the previous year. It was took small for me but I still wore it because she gave it to me. I followed everything Maxine did.

"Joey, are you okay?" He asked while putting a comforting arm around my shoulders and softly pressing his lips to my temple.

"I think so. I just wish Maxine were here." I said sniffling.

"Before we leave, do you want to head back to the ice cream shop one more time?" Daniel asked with a small smile.

"Let's go. Can we call my mom?" I asked while putting on a pair of Converse.

"Sure." He said walking out of the room and downstairs.

~*~

"I'm really going to miss you two. All of you guys will be gone and we won't have any kids dropping by anymore." My mom whined.

"We will miss you too." Daniel said with a smile to her.

"Just wait. In two years years we will be done with college and then sometime after that you'll have grandkids." I said smiling.

"None right now though, right?" My mom said nervously.

"Right." Daniel and I said at the same time.

"Okay good." She said with a small chuckle.

"Mom, our flight is in two and a half hours. We have to leave so we have enough time to get through security and bag check. I'm going to miss you." I said standing up and giving her a long hug.

"Joey, I want you to go down there and kick butt. Make us proud." She said with tears threatening to spill.

"I love you so much." She said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too." I said back.

"Bye Joe. I'm going to miss you." I said walking to him and giving his a big hug.

"I'm going to miss you too Joey. Make me proud, just remember: go, fight, win." He said putting his hand out for a fist bump.

"Go, fight, win." I said back with a smirk and bumping his fist.

"I love you." He said giving me one last hug.

"I love you too." I said before pulling away so Daniel and I could get to out car and leave to go back to Florida.

"Bye, love you!" I called out from my window as we drove away from the ice cream store, leaving my mom and Joe there together.

"Are you ready to go kick some ass down in Florida?" I turned and asked Daniel with a smile forming on my lips.

"Almost as much as you are." He said smiling.

Never in a million years did I think that I would have fallen for Daniel McCasey.

I guess that's just what happens when you're stuck Living With the Bad Boy.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

OH MY GOSH!!!!

Yes, Living With the Bad Boy is now officially over but do not panic!!

I have decided....... To run for president in 2020.

Jkjk, I have decided that I am going to make a sequel to the book, a short sequel, maybe just over 10 chapters, but then I am going to keep writing books.

**DO NOT REMOVE LIVING WITH THE BAD BOY FROM YOUR LIBRARY. I AM GOING TO BY UPDATING YOU GUYS ON STUFF THAT IS HAPPENING AND IM WRITING A THANK YOU CHAPTER (maybe making a video😏)**

I will tell you guys when the sequel is up and what it's called when it's out.

Thank you all so much for an amazing experience while writing this book.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow

See you next book