Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Yo, Welcome to the next chapter of LSOUL. Here's the next chapter!

With Toad Sage

The whole area around him was covered in a mist. Juzo Biwa the infamous swordsmen of the mist was quite famous for the silent killing technique which he passed down onto his apprentice, Zabuza Momochi. The vast water reservoir which was present nearby was quite helpful for the missing Mist-nin. Toad sage was keeping up with his opponent without a sweat, but he was worried about Kakashi. While he did not doubt his abilities, anyone could get overwhelmed by the sheer number of opponents. Currently, Kakashi was facing about dozen of Chunins and couple of Jounins.

"Water style: Water Dragon jutsu" a shout was heard by Jiraiya, who just managed to dodge the water dragon by side-stepping towards his right, "Fire Style: Fireball" Toad sage responded with his own jutsu. Unlike Juzo who was quite familiar with the terrain, Jiraiya was having some hard time locating his opponent. 'Damn It! I can't even Sage jutsu to sense him,' his musings were interrupted by another sneak attack of his enemy, this time Projectiles were thrown towards him, suddenly he heard a ringing sound. His eyes widened, "Needle Jizo" at the very last minute his whole body was covered by his silvery white colored hairs, which were as hard as steel.

'Damn, that was a close one. Using bells on the projectiles was a clever idea!" he felt some moment at his rear and fired another fireball towards it, the fireball was engulfed by the mist. After a couple of seconds he heard the explosion, due to his quick reflexes he was able to duck underneath the horizontal slash of his opponent, 'Damn, you clever bastard covering your movements under the sound of explosion'. Using his presence of mind, toad sage quickly unsealed a paper from his pouch and was able to stick it onto his enemy's' sword.

Juzo suddenly felt his sword quite heavy, he quickly used this weight to increase the momentum and twirled it towards the Jiraiya who just dodged it by jumping upwards, Juzo smirked "I got you now!" he grinned, as he went through some hand signs, "Water Style: Great Cannon Ball jutsu" as a large cannonball made out of water blurred towards Jiraiya, the hit finally connected. Juzo was hoping to see the shreds of meat but there were pieces of metal scattered everywhere.

"Looking for something?" he twirled his head towards the voice but it was too late as Toad sage was a couple of inches away from him, Jiraiya connected with his Rasengan, right onto his chest which sent him flying away. The missing ninja dematerialized into the water when he made a solid contact with the tree.

"You live up to your reputation of leaf's strongest, eh Jiraiya?" Juzo chuckled as he slowly walked out of the mist, he was already feeling drained by using those high-level jutsus.

"You are not too bad either, Juzo Biwa!" Jiraiya praised, "But I do wonder how do you planning to keep up with me? You don't have your blade anymore!" toad sage finished, he was sure that the threat probability was low now as Juzo was considered to be a master of the sword.

"I don't need, a blade to defeat you!" he grinned like a maniac and muttered something, after a couple of second his hands were covered by water, "Consider, yourself Lucky you are the first one to witness my new-Technique," Juzo grinned, "Water Style: Dual Wield" he shouted and rushed towards Jiraiya, who was already halfway through his hand-signs, "Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu". Dozens of small fireballs were launched towards the Juzo, Jiraiya was hoping that this would at least slow him down if not stop him, but what happened next completely gave him a sucker punch right in the jaw as He observed Juzo using his swords which were composed of water, cutting through his fireballs like a butter.