Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Hey guys, welcome to the next chapter of LSOUL. You guys are awesome, thanks for all the support and love to this story.

I am looking forward to same love.

Now without any further delay, here's the next chapter.

Inside Hokage's office

Minato was going through the mission requests. He was on his own quest to find a simple C-rank mission for his kids. He went through all the C-rank missions yet was not able to find an Ideal threat less mission. He moaned and was about to take a sip of water much to his dismay as his stash of Sake was confiscated by none other than his adoring spouse. Unexpectedly entryways of his office went totally open as team seven strolled in with their Jounin sensei Kakashi Hatake.

"We want a C-ranked mission, Father!" Nimato shouted, his eyes were loaded with passion and he was motivated. He was ready for this, he wanted to display his strength and wisdom to the Shinobi world.

"Mah slow down Nimato," Kakashi sweat dropped.

Minato sighed and hauled out a C-ranked mission scroll. He was glad that he managed to secure a C-ranked mission scroll for team seven.

"All right, team seven listen up!" Minato got out and was successful to gain their attention.

"Your mission is to retrieve the inheritance of Ugarashi family...." The fourth was then all of a sudden cut off by his own child.

"AWESOME!!!!, Let's go everybody!!!" he was about to jump out of the office, but then suddenly he felt a hand snatching his collar, keeping him glued to the same position. He twirled his eyes and noticed that his sensei was holding onto him while having his own face shoved inside his favorite orange colored book.

"Stop it, Nimato let sensei finish the briefing" he finished and pocketed his book.

Minato coughed "from Fire daimyo and I just want to say be careful! And Nimato listen to Kakashi, and no more running into trouble and behave before Fire Daimyo. Understood??" Minato cautioned and hurled the scroll towards Kakashi.

"Ok team let's go!!" Kakashi showed some enthusiasm and left, following behind his team.

In the wake of strolling for quite a while team, seven reached to the village gates, where the eternal gate guards Izumo and Kotetsu were present.

"Hey, Kakashi first C-ranked mission ah?" Izumo addressed. He was extremely envious of these jounins, these jounins could travel with their genin teams to the different villages while he was stuck guarding the village gate alongside his accomplice Kotetsu.

"Better believe it, C-ranked mission folks, See you later." Kakashi eye smiled and shoved his face into his book again.

Outskirts of Leaf village

Nimato was leading the team, while his twin sisters covered the flanks and their sensei Kakashi got their back. Nimato was getting exhausted, he was tingling for some fight. But to his dismay, this mission was like a stroll in a recreation center. They were traveling for about twenty minutes and still not a single interesting thing happened.

"So, I have been itching to ask. What does this inheritance contain?" Nimato questioned. He was clueless about it as usual.

Natsuki murmured "How could we know about that dummy!!!"

"Yeah, you are right Natsuki, as always ha!!" Nimato replied and went back to his position while others just tailed him.

"So, Kakashi sensei tell us something about your genin days," Sayuri was excited. She wanted to know about her sensei's team. On other hand, Kakashi sweat-dropped as his eyes were under Sayuri's Puppy-eye jutsu.