Chapter 11

Chapter11

Hey, guys welcome to next chapter of LSOUL. This chapter is the rewrite of the previous chapter 11. I do apologize for spoiling the story, but I do think that you all guys will like this chapter,

Now without further delay here's the next chapter.

With Obito

enigmatic ninja twirled towards the source of the sound and grinned "Well-Well, look what we got here!. Uncle Nimato, Aunt Natsuki, old man Obito and my exquisite Kaa-Chan!"

"Answer my question damn it!" Obito snarled, he knew that he could not take him out one on one, he needed a plan and co-operation from his remaining team.

"Why don't I show you mmm?" Ninja teased and removed his hood. Every one of them was shocked, the baffling ninja was a carbon copy of their beloved fourth Hokage. He had the same angelic face as that of fourth, two large bangs of hair accompanying his face. His skin tone was a bit toned down as that of Sayuri's. But unlike the Fourth, his hairs were dark raven colored with some blonde strands. His eyes were a mixture of cerulean blue and cobalt blue, any girl would fall for him just to gaze inside of his beautiful eyes. Obito and his Genins were stunned, this was the carbon copy of Fourth Hokage.

"I know I am handsome, but it's rude to stare at someone like that."

"W...Who are y...You?" Sayuri managed to get out from her whimpered state, she was barely standing on her own feet.

"Sorry where are my manners, I am Nozume!" the now known Nozume replied.

"What did you mean by 'Kaa-Chan'? I am not even married to have a child," Sayuri questioned as her hand slowly reached to the hilt of her kunai.

"What did I mean by calling you 'Kaa-Chan'? You are my mother, what am I supposed to call you if not 'Kaa-Chan'?" Nozume rolled his eyes and sighed. How come he was the one stuck with such missions.

"I am from the future, my mission here is to eliminate the cause of great destruction in the future. I am here to neutralize the 'CDS'." Nozume sighed, 'Hey, Watari you sure we are in right timeline? Cause I don't think that this could be the place for the CDS to break out?' Nozume questioned his AI system, Watari was one of the most advanced AI that was available in the market. He was glad that the Hokage himself allowed him to use this prototype for this mission.

'We are in right time-Period Master-Uchiha' Watari responded to his lord.

'How often do I need to let you know not to call me Master-Uchiha during our time-travels, and especially now that we are in front of Mother. It could mess up the future of my family!'

'And who was the one who said "Hello Old-man Obito, Uncle Nimato, Aunt Natsuki and my Kaa-Chan" in the first place?' watari volleyed back. Nozume sighed, seriously how come he had to be stuck with this AI. Meanwhile, Obito and his genins were confused as their opponent was out of the trance, and was muttering something.

"What is CDS?" Obito narrowed his eyes as he observed some movement from their attacker.

"Well, CDS stands for 'Chakra Deficiency Syndrome'. It is a virus that attacks directly on the Chakra pathways. It slowly starts to block them and after some time it destroys the chakra pathways. In the future from where I came from, only 20% of all the global population can use chakra. It is one of the most dangerous virus that not-even Lady Tsunade could cure, and from the reports, it is discovered that my own Kaa-Chan, Sayuri Namikaze created it. So my mission is to neutralize my Kaa-Chan." Nozume answered as his hand moved towards the hilt of his sword. The temperature of the atmosphere dropped instantly due to the killer intent of Nozume.