Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Hello guys, welcome to the next chapter of LSOUL. I know all of you guys are rooting for this chapter and especially Dinner scene of Naruto with Namikaze family. So without any further delay here's the next chapter.

With Naruto

'Hn, I can't believe that Obito, my sensei is an Uchiha like me, I mean come on he is so adolescent. You will pay for that Fourth Hokage, just wait!' he chuckled and entered his alleged 'Home'. He generally felt pitiful that he could never have a family. A family that would love him, worry for him. He sighed and shrugged his musings. His gaze shifted towards an old fashioned clock arranged on the desk. It showed 6:30 pm in it.

'Better get ready for the dinner with Namikaze family, what a bother! However I would get an opportunity to chat with Lady Kushina' he sighed and went to prepare himself for dinner.

Inside Namikaze Compound

Today air inside the Namikaze compound was obliging. All females were glad, and reason of their joy was none other than the most exceedingly terrible bad dream of Nimato and his dad the fourth Hokage Minato, Naruto.

'I have never observed mother so cheerful, since our birthday. I get a kick out of the chance to see her being upbeat however I Hate Naruto, I mean come on!....' Nimato's thoughts were hindered by an extensive screech by his twin sisters.

"Ohhh, I can't believe it. Naruto is going to be here for the Dinner!!!" squealed Natsuki as she was hurrying towards her room. Her hands were brimming with different clothes. She was joined by her sister Sayuri. Both of the girls rushed into changing room slamming the door quickly.

'I hope they would be ready, till the dinner Otherwise Mom will detonate like a nuclear bomb' he gulped when he remembered his father's condition after her eruption.

"Nimato, will you come here for a bit?" Kushina reverberated from the kitchen and Nimato was smart enough to rush towards the kitchen in no time. When he entered the kitchen Niagara falls erupted from his mouth. He was about to devour the delicious food prepared by his mom, when abruptly a dark shadow covered his frame. He ceased his movement as he heard a crackling sound of bones. When he shifted his gaze towards his mother, he observed his super scary mother with a sinister smile.

"What do you think you are doing Nimato Namikaze?" she sweetly asked and was about to bonk him.

'Ohhh crap what do I do, what do I do' young Namikaze was sweating when all of a sudden his gaze fall on his golden ray of hope. He observed his father Minato Namikaze moving towards kitchen.

'Sorry dad' Nimato quickly substituted his position with his father and then all hell broke loose as Kushina's clench hand connected with Minato's head and thus our poor fourth Hokage got lost on the path of dreams.

"Minato!!!, Honey I am so sorry!" she got out and captured him before his body could hit the ground. She carried his unconscious body into their bedroom and placed him on bed, she was just about to leave when Minato snatched her wrist.

"Don't go Kushina-Hime, we can have all the fun you want?" her face was suddenly supplanted by dull red shade of rose. "Not now Honey, we have dinner with guest today".

"Forget, about him, when we could have all the fun in here, ah?" his hopes were pretty high. He wanted to avoid this dinner desperately and he knew too well that if this fails then nothing else will work.

"Sorry, Honey but I have to do the arrangements for the dinner," she got out and left the room leaving Minato inside the bedroom.

'I cant believe that trick failed this time, well it seems like I will have to attend this dinner after all. What a bother!' he sighed and went to get ready for the dinner.