Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Hello guys, welcome to the next chapter of Lost son of Uchiha Legend. Thanks for all of your reviews and love. Now many of you readers said that this should not be a harem. So I am thinking about it, whether it should be harem or not. Well, those of you who want to deliver their opinions all you have to do is just click on REVIEW button and inform me about it.

Now without further due here's the next chapter.

He awkwardly chuckled and started "Well today we are all gathered here for team selections. So anyone who wants to volunteer for becoming Jounin sensei?" he questioned as he observed most of Jounin sensei backing off from this challenge. Only ten Jounins stepped forward, they were the son of third Hokage Asuma Sarutobi, Obito Uchiha, Rin Nohara and surprisingly Kakashi Hatake and some newly promoted ones.

"Are you all sure about this?" he inquired again and noticed as all four jounins nodded. So his students were going to become Jounin sensei. He could not believe that his cute little genins were now Jounin and soon they all will be Jounin senseis. He chuckled inwardly and dismissed remaining jounins.

"So sensei who is going to teach Nimato, Sayuri and Natsuki?" questioned as all former members of team seven were waiting eagerly for their reply. Fourth Hokage sighed as he knew where this was going and he also knew that it's gonna end badly for him.

Fourth chuckled nervously, he knew this day would come and he will have to make a tough decision, a decision that could break any of his students. He again gazed towards his three students and sighed. "Well, that is a really complicated." He started as all three former members of team seven concentrated on his words.

"What do you mean it's complicated sensei?" inquired his only female student. This question also got the attention of his remaining students. Both were also eager for his reply.

"Well you see, this year too many students graduated from the academy. Because of which their number is uneven. We need two more students to form the last team or one of the students will be placed in reserves until next year. As for your teams, I think I have already decided it." Finished Fourth Hokage with authority just as then all of the students got in real dangerous feral position ready to tear him apart if he had placed some idiot in their teams. Blonde Kage sweat dropped by observing this behavior.

"So what are you waiting for sensei? tell us already!" replied black haired Uchiha. He was just as tall as his teammate Kakashi Hatake. He was wearing regular Jounin attire with exception of his orange colored glasses. But from the corner of his eyes, he was also eyeing his crush Rin. Obito was still an idiot when it came to girls. He was too coward to ask her out which earned him mean nicknames from his other teammate Kakashi.

Fourth sighed "One way or other I am gonna get my ass kicked by either Rin or Kushina" he wondered and shivered when he remembered wrath of his wife. After few second he decided to throw his decision. "Well as for my kids, they will be trained by Kakashi while Rin you will train team eight. As for you Obito I don't think you are suitable for being Jounin sensei." He got out and was waiting for a large outburst from his student, his student didn't disappoint as within a second a large yell could be heard all around leaf village.

"WHAT!, YOU CANT DO THAT TO ME SENSEI!" black-haired Uchiha got out. He was sure that he heard a chuckle from his silver-haired teammate. He badly wanted to beat the crap out of him but that could wait for now as he again concentrated on his sensei.

"Well Obito I know that you are one of the best Jounin in leaf but your mindset is still of a child. Because of which I can't assign you a genin team" fourth got out as he noticed heartbroken Uchiha in front of him. Obito was on a different dimension totally. He couldn't hear anything other than his sensei's recent words. For the past few weeks, he was planning on being a Jounin sensei of a genin team. But all of his plans were flushed into gutter due to his sensei's words. He was about to leave when his sensei's next words caused him to stop.