Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Hello, Guys, welcome to next chapter of this story. Thanks for all the reviews for the last chapter. I would carry this chapter tomorrow, but decided against it. I trust you all loved the old chapter and I am looking forward to your response to this chapter too. Likewise, many reviewers asked me if it is a Harem or not, well guys I haven't resolved it yet. You all can send your opinions about it. Directly onto the succeeding chapter.

"Sorry I just got excited, Ya Know," she responded. Her verbal tick caused Namikaze siblings to express joy as she soon joined them.

"Okay, enough all of this now you three go and take your baths, your daddy will be coming home early today." The Red haired women said in a commanding tone as she put her hand on her waist.

"Awww, Come on mum we don't need to bath, Ya Know" requested male Namikaze with his puppy eyes Jutsu.

"That's not gonna work for me, Nimato Namikaze!" she replied with a smirk on her face as she noticed pout on her son's face.

He was about five feet tall with slightly fair skin most said he got from his father. His most outstanding characteristic was his dark red hair. He was wearing the same colored shirt with small white shorts. He also inherited aqua blue eyes, which were the combination of eye colors of both of his parents. He had two whisker like birth marks on his face. When he saw that his mother would not fall for his signature jutsu, he slowly made his way towards the bathroom.

While Nimato was bathing, his red haired mother noticed her daughters were lost in their thoughts. Looking closely she noticed small blushs on each of her daughters.

She was standing right in front, but neither of them seemed to notice. She coughed to gain their attention and demanded "Who is he?" she said playfully.

The Namikaze sisters blushed a deep red as their mother was looked down at them them closely. "N-N-No one!" Mommy they both yelled in unison.

The Red haired women smirked knowingly, their stutter was just too adorable. She quickly thought up something to bait the truth out of them "Well, I found out that a Handsome blonde boy is in your class, Hmm........ Naruto right?" she inquired and got her reply by their nods.

"Yes, Mommy, his name is Naruto." Stated the blonde haired girl. Her skin was very fair matching with her orange colored top and dark blue colored skirt. She was wearing two pigtails. Her hairs were long and spiked like her male parent. While her eyes were hardly like her female parent. She was none other than Natsuki Namikaze.

"Both of my girls are growing pretty quickly, Soon both of them will be the genin!" She squealed inwardly.

"How do you know about him mommy?" questioned Natsuki's twin sister. She was the most assertive of her children. She had inherited her paternal grandmother's raven colored hair. She was wearing white colored top and dark blue colored skirt. Her skin was pale, borderline unhealthy pale. She was as well recognized as the Hokage's Ice Princess. Her most attractive feature were her eyes. She was blessed with sky blue colored eyes. Her hair was also freely combed back cascading down to her waist. She was the second daughter of the fourth Hokage Sayuri Namikaze.

"I don't know about him, not in the least." she sounded out with victory smug on her expression.

Both Namikaze twins pouted when they discovered that their own mother played a joke on them easily. "did either of you girls ask him out?" she queried with a hopeful tone waiting for positive reply. Alas, she was filled with a negative answer from her daughters. Both Namikaze females wore a disappointed face.