Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Hey, guys, I am back with the next chapter. Thanks for all the votes and support.So Keep calm and wait for it guys. Too many of you responded to my question about should Naruto learns Rasengan or Not. To differentiate you the truth, I still haven't decided but I will see the flow of the narrative. Also, I got a Beta for my first story so it's up to him when he will finish chapters. You can pester him all you want his pen name is nNamikaze11252.

Now without Further delay On to the next chapter.

"Naruto,

If you are reading this then, I failed to protect you and would be probably dead in a fight against my rival Hashirama Senju. I didn't realize how much time is passed since then, but I want you to know that your mother and I love you from the bottom of our hearts. She was a very kind person, and because of a wretched man like me, she went. One of the ninjas from Senju clan attacked her and killed her after your birth. I want to tell you I am sorry for giving out to protect your mother. For destroying your childhood, because of me, you must have a hard childhood. I don't know how to ask you this, but please forgive me and become a strong ninja, have a family and kids and shower them with love and if you don't then be ready for a long dance with me in the afterlife. Always protect your valued people and please don't turn into a loser like father, be a good and kind person.

I don't know if I should tell you this, but we are Royal blood of the Uchiha clan. The clan, which was well known for their curse of hatred so please don't go down with it, fight it, counter it. It is time to go now, but I am placing you inside a special sealing scroll which times flow would be blocked. I truly hope to render to you after my fight with Hashirama but if I don't, then I pray to Kami that somebody with a good heart adopts you, someone who deserves you better than me. Once more, I am sorry my son, please forgive me and if you want to hate, hate me; don't hate your mother. I wished there would be more time..

Your Tousan (Father)

Madara Uchiha

Upon reading the letter Naruto broke down. Tears streamed down his cheeks and onto the letter. He clutched the letter to his chest and swayed uncertainly on his feet. "They loved me! My dad even started this much work to keep me safe, the Uchiha Legend Madara Uchiha. The Cofounder of the Hidden leaf village. The man who tamed Nine-tailed Fox with only a glanceand I am his son, I am Naruto Uchiha" rapid fire views flying through his head. His sobbing subsided twenty minutes later and he noted that blanket crumbled, away leaving only ashes. It must have been some sort of sealing jutsu. Suddenly he remembered about the sealing he was finding hard. He sighed and collected ashes from the table inside a little box. He was dying to preserve any belonging to his parents even if it's some ashes. He shuffled to his bed and fell asleep.

Next Day

Members of team seven, eight and sole member of team eleven had shown up early. They were waiting for their respective Jounin senseis. In the absence of their sensei, they took seats on small rocks and on tree branches, finding some shelter from rays of the sun. The Namikaze siblings were chatting with members of team eight. All female children were speaking about some girly stuff while Nimato and Kiba were arguing about something. In all this chaos we find our blonde hero sitting on a branch with his eyes shut in a relaxed but thoughtful posture. His brain was filled with he had discovered the other day, being was pulled out of his thoughts by a loud exclamation.

"Where are they? It's half past seven and they still haven't shown up!" Nimato was livid now. He was a hothead just like his mother. While his sisters were like their father cool and patient. Suddenly a black void materialized on the training ground and three jounins walked out of it. They were none other than jounin senseis of team seven, eight and eleven.