Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Hello guys, welcome to the next chapter of LSOUL. I am really glad that last chapter was really well received by readers. Although there are few questions that need to be answered.

1. Is Sasuke is Sayuri?

:= No, She is not Sasuke.

2. What is a Hallowed Kunai?

:=Come on guys, just read the Chapter.

3. When is Sasuke going to appear?

:=Hmmm, that's a really good question. But it will be answered shortly.

So, that was it I think. Anyway Pm or Review me your questions and I will answer them all. If I cannot then I will answer them just like this way.

Again thank you guys, you are awesome and finally Review counter crossed 100 reviews. I am sooooooo Happy!!!!!!

I will be updating quickly now.

Also please tell me about some cool animes to watch. (Except Naruto, One piece, High school dxd, Darling in franxx, Boku no hero academia, black clover, death note. I've watched them all.)
Now without any further delay here's Chapter 10 enjoy.

Inside Hokage's office

And soon every individual in the room stood up, eyes were about to bulge of their sockets. A maverick voice resonated inside the office "Well, would you take a gander at that a Hallowed Kunai!"

Everybody twirled their heads towards the source of that familiar voice.

"Naruto, what are you doing here? and how long you have been here?" Fourth inquired. They were so ignorant about their surroundings that they failed to sense his presence until he decided to speak.

"Quit sneaking upon us, Naruto!" his alleged Sensei Obito snarled. He was an S-ranked Ninja and his own student capable to outsmart him. No this was unacceptable for him especially in front of his girlfriend. He was about to lecture him about some Manners but was soon interrupted by none other than his girlfriend.

"Shut it up Obito!, and Naruto will you tell us how'd you know about this?" She threatened Obito while asked too sweetly to the blonde. Later quickly figured out that he needs to answer her question quickly.

"Well, I read about it in a book," Naruto answered and entered the office through the window. He strolled slowly towards the Artifact. It was extremely an eminent perfect work of art, he observed that there were no joints in the kunai, indicating that it was completely hewed from a solitary bit of a metal. Be that as it may, this metal was extraordinary and new, it was light yet tough. It sparkled brightly and reflected its surroundings.

"Well, I can totally believe that after all, I am the one who have to drag you out from that Library for our training." Kushina intervened, and as usual, she was proud of her student.

"So, what's a Hallowed Kunai?" Sayuri decided to question to stifle her interests. While her brother Nimato was about to grab the kunai but was suddenly stopped by none other than his father, the Fourth Hokage Minato Namikaze.

"Don't Nimato, it could kill you!!" Minato scolded his son and went on to tell the tale of 'Hallowed Kunai'.

"All right, everyone listen to me. Hallowed Kunai is one of the most powerful weapon, it has legendary abilities. There are three Hallowed Kunais. Kunai of Light, Kunai of Shadow and to wrap things up Kunai of Reality......" his speech was short lived as his so-called son interrupted him once again.