Oh No..

Elizabeth POV

i walked out..I put my hoodie on along with my brown boots..i walked to town..i was going to my home..i know its risky showing my face to them right now..but..i want to see them..i miss them..although they never treated me like i was there family...i walked past the cafe and looked inside..i saw the employees..i remembered when i use to work here..it was fun..i smiled...I look to my left and see a truck..it was sir meliodas' . i walk away and just keep walking..i hear him slow down..and i didn't look..i heard the window go down.."Elizabeth.." i heard him call my name.."elizabeth please stop.." i didn't want to...he just left..he didn't even see if i was okay..he just walked away..."Elizabe-" i cut him off.."WHY SHOULD I??" i stopped..and so did he.."..why should i stop for you...you left..you didn't even see if i was okay..you looked angry at me and walked out the door..you made me go through that pain alone!" i yelled at him..He just waited there..i walked off..i just slowly walked off..He soon stepped on the gas and drove past me..he just left...I thought...I was about the cross the street..but he pulled up in front of me and turned his truck off..i got a good look and saw everybody else in the back..they looked away..He grabbed my hand and we walked.."Let me go" i demanded as i tried to pull away..his strong grip wouldn't allow it..We just kept walking..Everyone stayed in the truck..i tried and tried to pull away..but he wouldn't let me.."Where are we going??" i asked him..He didn't speak..i gave up...he dragged me..to the graveyard. We walked in. and he took me to.."Why are we here..sir meliodas?" i asked him..He didn't speak..I looked at the grave..and it was my mothers..I leaned down and read it..in my mind..i thought..i should just give up..right now..He walked away from me...angry with me..he didn't even see if i was okay..but why did he do that...probably cause i lied to him again...That's it...its because lied to him..i lied to everyone...I cried..he just stood there.."Wh-why did you bring me here..?" i cried to him..He kneed down to my level and hugged me.."I'm sorry..." was all he said..."I'm so sorry.."..I cried..He cried...Its kinda weird watching him cry..Any boy cry for that matter.."I was angry that you lied to me..and didn't tell me..And i left because i didn't know what to say to you..i feel pathetic that i cant help you on what you are going through..."..He hugged me tighter..i pulled away..and looked at him..I wiped my tears..and looked at my mothers grave..."You know..i think you and her would have got along well...She loves heroic boys..And she would have thought that you were the hero..that just found your princess...She always believed in stuff like that..I think she would have liked you.." i spoke.."...." Was all he could say..he just opened his mouth and said nothing..."I understand why you left..I understand..if you dont even wanna help me anymore..and i understand why you brought me here..and im sorry i lied to you..I'm sorry i lied to everyone..."..I looked down..as i was on my knees he stood up..

Meliodas POV

I stood up and wiped my tears away..next..she did something that i never thought she would do..

She scooted and put her hands on my shoes..and kept saying she was sorry..While she was still on the ground..."I'm SO SORRY..I'm sorry im sorry im sorry I'm sorr-" i cut her off.."Elizabeth stop it.." i demanded..in a soft tone..She froze..I bent down..on one knee..I picked her head up.."I love you...so much elizabeth..ill always be here for you..just..i didn't know what to do in that instance.. so i walked away..i didn't want to..but i couldn't stop myself from walking away..i was held back." i said to her..with her puffy red eyes dripping with tears...i kissed her. "I..i wont ever leave your side.." i spoke with in the kiss..she leaned back.."I promise" i smiled at her..

Diane's POV

             We waited in the truck parked on the side of the road. Its been about a half an hour. "This sucks. they need to hurry up" Ban spoke. "give them time ban. He is trying to help Elizabeth. And trying to see what was wrong" King spoke. Everyone stayed still. I look at the front window, I saw Elizabeth an the captain walking towards the car. They got in and they were holding hands..no one spoke up about what happened because they would probably blow it off...so we didn't talk.."do you guys wanna go to a party?" Elizabeth of all people, asked us if we wanted to go to a party.."what party?" I asked. "I don't know. Where ever we can find one." She spoke. " I know, there is one in the east gate part of the city, we can go to that one" King spoke up. "That sounds like fun we should go"  I said. Ban nodded an everyone else agreed..we went back to the bar house thing haha and got ready.."sir meliodas?" I looked over to see Elizabeth talking with the captain.."Sir meliodas..im so sorry..for what i did to you..and what i did to myself" i over heard her..What did she do to him?..I thought to myself.."well im gonna head out," we all looked at ban as he headed towards the door.."Yeah im gonna head out to" king followed."We will meet you guys there?" i asked elizabeth and the captain."Mhm" elizabeth mumbled. We left and headed towards the party. when we all got there it looked like so much fun, i didn't see Liz or anyone there so it was all okay, i saw people drunk and people playing games, dancing, screaming, making out. i wonder what will happen tonight. i thought 

Meliodas POV

They all left and elizabeth sat down.."Whats wrong?" i asked.."Nothing.." she lied...I walked up behind her and groped her.."s-sir meliodas" she blushed."You love it" i spoke to her.."W-we need to lea-mhm" she moaned as my hand traveled to her pants.."we got time" i whispered in her ear..She spread her legs and i unbuttoned her pants. I started to kiss her neck as i did so. 

"Sir meliodas" she begged

I started to rub her sensitive spots, she moaned with pleasure. I love to hear her voice. its so cute.."Moan some more elizabeth" i whispered as i kissed her neck...with my other hand i took her shirt off and pulled her bra up..Her swollen chest stuck out, Her nipples were hard..I grabbed a boob in my hand and started to fondle  it. i put my finger inside of her to make her moan even loader, as i went in and out,fingering her, she clenched her teeth and held my hair, "S-Sir m-meliodas please~" she begged, i added another finger, and then another, making her hips move up and down. "S-sir meliodas im-" she couldn't speak without moaning my name.."Say my name when you cum~" i turned her head with my hand on her chin and kissed her..i bit her bottom lip and she flinched..She pulled back and my hand was soaked.."Sir meliodas~~" she spoke while gripping my hair. i took my hand out of her pants and licked my fingers..She was twitching, I grabbed her chin once more and kissed her passionately.."Sir meliodas?.." she whispered between the kiss. "Yes elizabeth?" i spoke back, as our lips were still touching. she turned herself around with her shirt and bra still off her chest...I want to make you feel good to" She spoke..i pulled back for air,"Silly"..I spoke..i put my head in the crevice of her neck and breathed deeply. "i love you" i spoke...She flinched.."i love you too" she whispered..."We should probably get going" i leaned back and she got off of me..She buttoned her pants back up and put her shirt back on.."Shouldn't i take a shower.." she blushed.."Wanna take one together?~" i cooed..she blushed even more.."Sh-shush uup" she hid her face.."Ill text Ban and let him know we will be late alright?" i smiled at her while she walked up the stairs. 

A while past and i was in the bedroom waiting for her to get out of the shower..until i heard a scream..