High School Party

Meliodas POV...

                        Its been one week since Elizabeth's suicide attempt...

"Hey guys im going to the hospital after school today to check in on elizabeth want to come?" i heard Diane say.."Sure ill go" i spoke softly..She smiled...

           After school i drove me and Diane to the hospital...elizabeth was in room 301...when we got there..She was up and ready to leave.."Elizabeth whats up? they letting you go?" Diane asked.."Mhm...I leave in a few minutes"..She said.."But where will you go?" Diane asked..she looked down with a sad look.."Ill figure something out.."..One of the doctors came in with a clip board. "Okay Elizabeth looks like you are free to go"..Elizabeth got up and she hugged Diane.."Thank you so much for being my friend..."...Diane hugged her back.."Of course elizabeth..then she went over to me and hugged me as well.."Thank you sir meliodas for caring" when she said "Sir" i remember the dream and blushed.."OOooOooo why you blushing?" Diane teased.."I'm not blushing" i spoke again..When we left the hospital..Elizabeth looked sad.."Elizabeth whats wrong.." i asked.."well its just...i dont know where to go now.."...i had an idea..but it was a weird one.."You could always stay with me?" when i said that she smiled.."r-really?' she asked.."of course"..She smiled and hopped in the car.."wait a minute..She paused.."Wont that be a bit weird?">>I laughed.."Not if you sleep in the guest house".."Wait you have  guest house?" she asked me.."Mhm..now where do you guys want to go?' i asked them.."Wel-" Diane spoke.."HEY YOU GUYS WAIT UP!" we looked out the windows and saw ban and king..I had a big black Chevy truck so they hopped in the back..Diane did as well.."Go to my house!" She yelled..I started the truck and elizabeth buckled up.."I'm sorry sir meliodas.." i looked at her.."For what?"..."I'm sorry for what i did..."..I smiled.."Don't worry about that..Tonight lets go have fun with our friends.." she smiled..*Knock knock* Elizabeth looked behind her and saw ban with his nose pushed up on the glass. "Heheheh" elizabeth laughed...She was so beautiful..When we reached Diane's house we all went inside.."So-There is this high school party that i think we should all go to" she smiled and turned to Elizabeth.."Will you go elizabeth please?" she grabbed her hands.."Of course Diane!" She smiled...She is so god damn Beautiful..i thought..."Oh elizabeth i have the perfect outfit for you" Diane squealed.."Well the party is in one hour..You all should go home And we can meet at my place?" We all nodded and left..

Diane POV

Everyone left and me And elizabeth were left alone..."Come with me." I spoke to her..i grabbed her hand and dragged her upstairs..When we got to my room i opened my closet.."Here" i pulled out an outfit..it had a dark blue hoodie with no sleeves a white shorts and grey knee high socks.

I hope you like my drawing

"Wow Diane it looks to pretty..Here go get changed" i pointed to the bathroom.

<<<Time skip>>>

Meliodas POV 

I went to go pick up Elizabeth an Diane..When i got to Diane house i saw The two standing out front..."Wow Elizabeth you look great" i spoke..She blushed..Elizabeth got in the front and Diane got in the back..We went to go get everyone else. "S-Stop the car" Elizabeth stuttered..."Why?" i asked worried.."P-Please just stop the car.." i looked at her and i pulled over..She got out..and i saw a girl with light light purple hair..with a black dress on...

Elizabeth POV

I saw...Sister Margret..and told sir meliodas to pull over..When he did i jumped out of the car.."S-Sister Margret?" i asked her..she turned around.."Veronica told me what you did to her" i gasped.."What i....Did to her?" I asked..."Yeah and i dont ever want to see you again." she spoke and walked off..I jumped back in the car.."Elizabeth are you okay?"..Sir meliodas asked me..."Just drive okay? im fine.." i smiled at him..He still had a worried look on his face...we saw ban and king walking so they jumped in the back and we left to the party...And when we got there...I saw..who i didn't want to see....Now i know...something bad will happen tonight...

Liz....