Sick

Elizabeth POV
I was in the nurses office and the nurse was asking me questions.."what did you eat today?" She asked.."I had eggs and bacon." I spoke the truth..."okay..have you gone to the restroom?" She asked.."mhm" I nodded...well ill take your temperature and for now i want you to rest..if you fell better by lunch you are free to go" she smiled as she grabbed the temperature thingy..i dont know what its called but yeah lol...Anyway..she put it under my tongue and i heard the machine beep a couple of times before she checked it.."Well you seem to have a little fever but not to bad" she smiled as she sat down..."Well..elizabeth seems you have a past in the hospital room.." she spoke to me..."yeah..i did.." i put my head down.."Well it seems you should head home dear..i dont want you to get tired and push yourself today" she smiled at gave me a slip to leave school.."Thank you..ill see you tomorrow"i smiled and walked out..there i saw sir meliodas.."s-sir meliodas..why are you not in class?" i asked him..."I want to make sure you are okay?" he questioned me.."I'm fine..just a little fever...I have to go home" i said ".Oh..well do you want me to drive you there" he spoke.."Um..i don't want you to skip class on my account sir meliodas~" i said shyly.."Awe come on..i dont want you to walk that far with a fever" he smiled..."Okay.." i spoke...i grabbed my stuff and we left...

Meliodas POV..

So..do you just have a fever..?..i mean you look like really sick.."i spoke as i started the truck.."I-im fine..c-can you roll down the window...im starting to get...really hot.." I saw sweat drip down her forehead when she said that.."I think it's getting worse Elizabeth..I'm gonna stay home with you and take care of you okay?.." I asked/demanded..but she already was asleep..she falls asleep quickly.."hmm~" I hummed..we got to our house..we kinda moved stuf in here but we have unpacked yet..my brother brought some of my stuff over since If I went back I would leave Elizabeth..for a long time..I picked up Elizabeth and shut the car door...I walked upstairs and set her in our bed.."I'll be back with some food and some medicine for you" I kissed her forehead.."thank...you.." She got out.."sir Meliodas I-I'm cold"...she managed to get out.."but your burning up" I spoke back to the sick women i front of me... "please" she slowly spoke..."hmm..Ill be right back with the stuff.." i walked down stairs and saw stuff in the kitchen.."Some stuff if you guys get hungry..since meliodas is bad cook" i read on a note card from Diane and king,also ban.."I'm not that bad"..I remembered all the times i cooked..Yeah i guess your right...Well i saw some soup that ban made and heated it up for elizabeth..i grabbed her a blanket and some water as well as her medicine..I walked up stairs and saw her on the floor."Elizabeth!" i set the stuff down and helped her.."I-I'm okay..just fell off the bed.." she mumbled..hmm i couldn't hear her fall though..weird..she got up quickly and ran to the bathroom..she throw up...Poor elizabeth..."Come here and lay down ill get you a bucket okay?"i helped her lay back down ad i grabbed her a bucket from downstairs to use when she needs to throw up...I looked at her.."I have some food for you right here..ban made it for you.." i set it down on the night stand next to her..."th-thank you sir meliodas..."..she faintly said..i left to go take a shower..and after that..she was fast asleep after eating her soup..and taking her medicine.."I love you"..i kissed her sweaty forehead and laid down with her...and snuggled...

HEY YOU GUYS>>>SOOOOOO.....IM SINGLE!...JUST GOT DUMPED TODAY...NOT THE BEST FEELING IN THE WORLd....BUT I KNOW IT WILL GET BETTER FOR ME SOON...HOW HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN???...I MISSED YOU guys!!!!