lying...

..Meliodas POV
...that morning..me an Elizabeth fell asleep on the couch..cause hawk stole the whole bed.
"S-sir meliodas?"..I look down to see an adorable looking Elizabeth on my chest....in her underwear..and my shirt..it's so cute. "Yeah Elizabeth?" I asked her.."can we..go out to eat breakfast..with everyone?" She asked me..I look at the clock. It's 6:30 am.."sure why not" I smiled at her.."she smiled back and look down..she sat up and went to the bathroom. "Hey you" I looked to the right of me  and saw hawk standing in front o the couch.."why you you on the couch with that women???" He snapped pointing to the bathroom when he said women..."we weren't doing anything" I spoke shrugging my shoulders.."how about we all go out to eat?" I spoke again. "R-really?" He said. "Yep" I smiled. I got up and put a shirt on  ASWELL as some pants..Elizabeth came out of the bathroom with some shorts on..you could see..all of her wounds were showing..."d-do you have a hoodie I could steel?" She said in her puppy dog voice..along with you cute puppy dog eyes.."of course, here" I took off my hood and gave it to her. "It smells like me ASWELL" I spoke..she smiled at me.."thank you" she said.."so hawk you ready to go?" She asked him. He nodded in reply..she grabbed her phone and texted everyone to meet us at the liolo restaurant. We all hopped in my truck..Elizabeth sitting next to me holding hand. We get to the restaurant and we see everyone there..we got out of the truck and Elizabeth rushes to Diane.."hey princess!!" She yells and hugs her back. "You all ready to go in?" She asks in er cute little voice...she is so pretty..

Elizabeth POV
We all walk in and I suddenly feel a tug at my sleeve.."Elizabeth?" I looked down to see hawk.."yes hawk?" I bent down on y knees.."c-can I talk to you?" He hides his face.."of course" I smile..he grabs my hand and leads me away from the group...I see everyone looking at me in a worried tone.."miss..I'm sorry..for being so rude to you..and I hope you will forgive my actions..." He hid hi face again...I paused for a moment..it was silent..I pulled him into my chest and I hugged him..such a sweet kind boy.."it's alright...I forgive you.." I spoke..he smiled.."let's get back shall we?" I asked him..

Ban POV
The princess and the boy went to talki n private..we all looked at her in a worrie tone.."hey captain..why is she wearing shorts right now.?" I ask him.."I don't know" he replies. We saw the princess freeze..and then hug hawk. They soon held hands and walked our way.."ready?" She smiles "yep" we all say in tone..we walk in and the waiter places us in a rounded booth...she came back and handed us menus."what would everyone like..get why ever you want..it's on me" Elizabeth spoke.."no way princess we can't let you pay after the fair..I will pay" I sai to her.."no sir ban I insist I'll pay" she smileS.."no"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes" we argued..
"No" I spoke again.."listen ban I can fight all day..I want to pay.." She said looking at her menu..with my sitting in the middle of King and Diane..I was in front of Elizabeth. Who was in the middle of the captain and hawk.."I e..you win princess..but this is the last time" I smirked at her..

Time skip

Meliodas POV
The waitress took our order ASWELL as out menus..we all started talking.."miss Elizabeth!" We look at hawk. "Yes?" She smiles.."w-why are all those cuts on your leg.." When he asked..I could see Elizabeth tense up.."w-well hawk..um..you see..I.."she studdered  ...we all look at her.."well you see hawk..not long ago..I had trouble walking..and I went to the doctors..and they told me I had stones in my legs..so I went to sleep..And they had to get the stones out so I could walk again..tall and proud..so one by one of hey cut them out..and stitched me back up..so now I can walk without any care" she smiled and he lit up in joy.."d-didn't it hurt.??" He asked.."n-not at all..I was asleep remember.." She says..she looks at us and smiles. I grab her hand and smile..ill be right back" she says..I let her out and she goes to the restroom.."I hope she is alright" Diane says..I look to my left and see..who I didn't want to see at all..

Liz...and her so called "friends"....

Liz looked at us and headed to the bathroom..Where elizabeth was..."Diane?" i asked her. "Yes captain.?" she replied. "Go check on elizabeth" I spoke. Diane got out of the booth and went to the bathrooms. 

Diane's POV

the captain told me to go check on elizabeth so i did..I heard yelling in the bathroom. I opened the door..And saw...Elizabeth..on the ground..With no one else in there with her..."Elizabeth???" i said aloud and went to her.."Elizabeth are you alright.?" i asked her. "Yes im fine i just fell heh" she got up holding her head...i knew she was lying.."Elizabeth your bleeding.." i said. She looked in the mirror. "Oh..I'm fine probably just  hit my head to hard.." she looked down.."You can go out there..ill be there in a second." she spoke washing the blood off. "Alright then.." i spoke while walking out to everyone.."Is she okay?" the captain asked me.."Well..um..i could tell she was lying.." i said.."What did she say?" he replied..i got in the booth and faced him.."Well..i walked in there..but know one was in there with her..She was on the ground..When i asked what happened..she said she just fell..but her head was bleeding..and she looked sad." I spoke again, the captain looked down.."Hello." We all look to elizabeth and the captain let her in the booth..Just then pour food came..

Meliodas POV

.....Why did she lie to her like that?....