Coma...

Meliodas POV...

The next morning..We all went to school..except elizabeth..she is at home catching up with hawk...When lunch started..Everyone was smiling again.." I'm so happy elizabeth is back" Diane spoke eating her food.."Yeah" king said...I looked around and saw Liz and her friends around one of the tables.."Well..what really happened was she started a fight with me and so when she punched me i just defended myself..i didn't know what to do cause i was scared..But i lied about it because i felt sorry fore her ha ha" she laughed along with her friends.."That's a load of bullshit" ban went next to me.."Yeah" i spoke...suddenly the load speaker went on.."Will Ban, Diane,King,And meliodas please come to the front office..again  Will Ban, Diane,King,And meliodas, please come to the front office" We all looked ta each other..we walked to the office and we walked in the door..to see hawk.."Hawk what are you doing here were is elizabeth?"..He was crying.."m-miss elizabeth..Is in the hospital!"..when he said that i froze in place.."W-What happened!!"Diane yelled.."Miss please keep your voice down.."We all have been in formed..Your friend Elizabeth liones..is in the hospital..They called us to tell you..meliodas your brother thought you all would like to know..I'm very sorry...We are letting you all go visit her but this will cut into your class time.."..She spoke.."I dont care" Diane said..

(I know this chapter is super..super...super..super short but i have school and stuff and i have a  really big test i need to work on..ill post the next chapter really soon..Thank you!!)