cuts and bruises

Meliodas POV

"W-Why did i say that to her...What  is wrong with me...Shes probably lifeless right now because of me...." i cried...i walked away..i could hear her crying my name...Why am i ignoring her..Elizabeth...im so sorry....im such an idiot..Tears just kept running down my face...."S-Sir meliodas..." i heard her say...i just kept walking..why..why am i doing this...

Elizabeth POV

He just kept on walking....My whole life..just walked away from me.....I'm just an idiot..Its all my fault...I got up and ran home...I tripped up the steps and i went to my room..."Why am i even here..No one likes me..no one trusts me..and the one person that did..Left me like everyone else....I wanted to go see mother..At least she wont leave me alone..I got up with tears still rolling down my face..I got warm clothes on and walked down to the grave yard...

"Oh mother...I failed..There is no reason for me to be here anymore..S-Sir meliodas..left me alone...I'm done mother im do-"

"ELIZABETH!!"..I look behind me..and saw everyone..Ban,King,And Diane....

I didn't care anymore..i stood there as they all came up to me.."Elizabeth we were so worried..Where were you" Diane hugged my side..."dont ask something you dont care about.." i spoke with dead eyes..it pained me to see them..even talk to them.."What are you talking about elizabeth??" king asked.."Just leave me alone..please..There is no point in doing this anymore....The person..i loved left me like everyone else....there is no point to talking to people who dont care..Just leave me alone.."..I walked away...not looking back..

Meliodas POV..

I sat in my bed..."Elizabeth"..i spoke to myself....all of a sudden i hear banging and yelling downstairs..It sounded like..ban?

Diane's POV

Ban ran to the captains house and busted through the door.."Where is that bastard!" he yelled..

"Ban just stop it!" i yelled at him..He ran up the stairs and kicked down the captains door..i ran after him..He ran up to the captain and punched him..after that he grabbed his collar.."WHAT DID YOU SAY TO HER?!" he yelled even loader.."how could you break her like that"..I saw ban....Crying..I've never seen him cry before...."Leave"..Ban and me paused..king showed up behind me.."I said leave!"..The captain looked up..with tears all down his..face..."capt-" i was about to say.."You think i wanted to do that...I know im an idiot..I'M STUPID AND I LOST THE ONE THING THAT MEANT EVERYTHING TO ME BECAUSE OF IT!!" he yelled..."Just get out of my house..Ill see you tomorrow..."..Ban let go and silently walked out the door....I've never seen the captain so upset...We all left...Ban was really mad.."Poor elizabeth.." i spoke..

Elizabeth s POV

I cant..i cant anymore...I went to the bathroom and took a bath..I got undressed..i sat in the tub...

(Warning disturbing content)

I grabbed..a razor..from the bathroom counter

I just started to cut..everywhere on my body..was numb...As the razor cut..i cried and cried.."W-WHY ME..WHY!?" i yelled..One by one..on my arms..up to my neck..up my legs..ankle..to thigh..all up my stomach....I just laid there..in the tub..with crimson red water..blood dripping down my entire body....i breathed heavily..."I'm so sorry.."..i said to myself...

"Should i just give up?..Should i quit my job..go back and live with father and sisters.." i asked myself so many questions....And i got my answers...

Still....Elizabeth's POV.

I decided to go back to school...Sisters..let me move back in..if i just stay in my room..They told me to let them borrow anything they want...But..they take there anger out on me..i got bruises..my whole body is wrapped in bandages...Its my first day back at school actually..I'm scared to see everyone..Ban,King,Diane....Sir meliodas....Anyway..I'm walking to school.."Omg look..its that girl elizabeth..i cant believe shes back..why is she wrapped in bandages.." i hear people talk left and right..I just ignored them..and walked to my classroom...I walked in and saw my old friends...They looked horrified...I saw sir meliodas..looking at me..He looked like death itself...I walked to me desk and saw writing all over it...

im glad shes gone

i hope she never comes back

slut

freak

loser

Monster

i hope she dies

kill your self....

I starred at it.."Eliza-" i heard Diane speak to me..I walked to the closet we had in the classroom and grabbed some desk cleaner...i also grabbed a rag...I started to wash it off...."Wow really i hope its not true ha ha" i looked over at door..I saw Liz..and her friends..."Oh-It is true..you are back ha ha wow..you look awful..what happened??"..she paused.."Oh wait never mind i dont care" she sat down as the bell rang..as did i.."Well class..ive just been informed..that one of our students has come back..Miss liones?..is there anything you would like to say..?"..i paused..i stayed sitting.."Don't bother talking to someone you dont care about.." i said with no emotion..."U-Um w-welcome back miss liones.." the teacher spoke..

Meliodas POV

Elizabeth walked in the classroom..She had bandages..on her whole body..She had dead eyes..Elizabeth..i wish i could protect you...Hawk is really worried about her..He cries..i got my brother to take care of him cause he dropped out of school...Elizabeth stopped in front of her desk..i saw all the writing on it..when i first came to school..Diane was about to speak to her,but she just went and washed it off..That's when Liz came in the room...."Oh-It is true..you are back ha ha wow..you look awful..what happened??"..she paused.."Oh wait never mind i dont care"..she laughed..the bell rang and everyone sat down..i couldn't help but stair at elizabeth..."Well class..ive just been informed..that one of our students has come back..Miss liones?..is there anything you would like to say..?" the teacher spoke....she stayed silent for about 20 seconds."Don't bother talking to someone you dont care about.."..When she said that..i froze..The pain she is in.."Captain..you okay?" i looked behind me..and saw Diane whispering to me.."I'm fine" i replied..the class lesson was over and it was lunch time...we all ate in the classroom..but some people left..."Diane went up to elizabeth.."H-hey elizabeth how have you been?" she asked her.."No job..No home..Sisters take there anger out on me..So..i say pretty well.." she grabbed her lunch and walked out the door...Diane punched the desk.."I hate you!"..She looked at me..and ran out the door.."D-Diane wait!" i heard king yell...

Elizabeth POV..

I threw my food away..im not hungry anyway...I went to the bathroom and i went into one of the stalls...I heard someone crying run threw the bathroom to the stall right next to me..."Why did he have to sat that to her..My best friend is broken..and..i cant even talk to her..I'm so so sorry elizabeth..i wish everything would go back to normal.."..when she said that i froze.."Diane?"..i spoke.."E-elizabeth is that you?"..I stepped up on the rim of the toilet and looked over..Diane was sitting down..crying.."Diane?..I'm sorry.."..i  got down and walked out of the stall..."C-Can we talk?.." i asked her.she walked out of the stall...