Meliodas....

Meliodas POV

I was..running away..I was running from my problems...Everyone..Elizabeth..Ban..King..Diane..And..eve Liz..im running away from all of them..because i dont know what to do..

*New Message*

From~Diane

 Diane~      Sir meliodas..where are you?..im at your house...zeldris told me you ran away..But Why...Is it because of me?..Is it because i was asleep..for a long time...Is it..because of what happened...listen..im sorry..for everything...i know everybody would be better off with out me..They would forget about me as time goes on...And..if you forget about me..i would never forgive ,myself..for not being there..for you..cause i  love you sir meliodas..a lot..i want to come home..and be a family again..and i want to see you every morning when i wake up..i want to see hawk..ban..Diane..and king..i want to go to school..and be happy...Please..text back to let me know you're okay....~Elizabeth~

I read that..and..im crying..ive been such an idiot..I forgot about the one person..who needed me the most..i loved her...i still do..

~Meliodas~    Elizabeth...

That's all i could day to her...I am on my way to the bus..But..

Elizabeth pov

~Meliodas~ Elizabeth... 

was all he said..

"Diane..do you know where he could be?.."..I asked her.."No i dont.." She replied..Zeldris let us in..I went up to his room and..everything..was the exact same way..i laid down on his bed.. 

I hugged his pillow..It smells just like him.."Zeldris..?"..i yelled.."Yes miss elizabeth?"..."Where is hawk?" i asked..i haven't seen him in a long time.."Oh..he is sleeping..dont worry.."...He spoke.."alright.."..I close my eyes..and i slowly opened them..and saw a picture...

Okay you guys..the last update wasn't the last..if it was..myself would cry my eyes out..!!!!

LOL next Update will be a lot longer LOVE YOU GUYS THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!