Abuse

Liz?....

Elizabeth POV

I guess we just head to lunch...I looked around at people..And the nice girl i met today..Diane..Was about to walk up to me but someone else did..Liz..

"Hey loser lets talk" She said folding her arms.

"I dont think i want to talk to you Liz..." I mumbled..                                                                                              "To bad" She said and gripped my wrist..I looked at Diane and her friends..The boy..Meliodas? I think it was..Were staring at me..

Diane POV

Liz grabbed her wrist and dragged her into the hallway..I slowly walked over to the door and watched what happened next..

Elizabeth POV

She pushed me against the wall..."Listen you freak..." She leaned in closer.."Your a monster..A freak..And even a cutter..Your family hates you..You have no friends..And i know the only reason meliodas is being nice to you is because he feels sorry for stupid bitch like you. So stay away from him or you will get hurt..He is mine and i dont want your filthy monster germs around him..Got it?" I had tears in my eyes.."Y-Yes.." I softly spoke.."Good"..She said once again and walked into the classroom. I soon saw Diane walk out.."Elizabeth what happened are you okay?"

She bent down and rubbed my shoulder.."-I-im f-fine.." I mumbled wiping my tears.."Would you like to sit with us?" I looked at her surprised

"W-What?"

"I said would you like to sit with us? My friends are your friends" When i heard her say that..i cried even harder..Not sad tears..but happy ones.

"Yes of course thank you" She helped me up and i saw meliodas and a couple other people walk out.."Of course you know meliodas?" she pointed and i nodded. "The tall one over there is ban..And this is king" She pointed once more. "Its nice to meet you all" I said smiling Me and Diane look to the right and saw Liz with an angry look. "Move loser" She shoved me out of the way.."I'm sorry!" I yelled down the hall to reach her...I felt some aching in my chest...I felt like i was about to puke..I covered my mouth.."I-I Have to go"..I almost hurled and ran to the bathroom.

Meliodas POV

"I-I Have to go" The sweet girl in front of me said..I was worried..but why?..She ran to the bathroom..so did everyone else..Diane ran into the girls restroom..i caught a glimpse of Elizabeth..Ban went into the bathroom..King followed..I thought it was a no..but i guess if no one else is in there..."Whats wrong Elizabeth are you sick?" I walked in and heard Diane talk to Elizabeth..."Yeah im fine..just something i ate.." She said quietly.."I'm fine now.." She got up and Diane held her arm. "Well..Do you want to go to lunch?" King asked..They both nodded and we all headed to the lunch room. "Oh I forgot my books in the classroom..Ill be right back" Elizabeth spoke and headed back. "Wait up" I walked by her and we both walked. I stopped outside the classroom as she grabbed her books.."stop it! Go away!"

*SMACK*

Elizabeth Pov

I walked into the classroom as meliodas waited outside.."Well well look who it is.." I looked behind me and saw Ally..She was A friend of Liz..."What do you want"..
I spoke...
She looked down...hair over her eyes
"I now know why Liz calls you a monster" she looked at my arm..I put my hand over it and gripped my arm..."leave me alone" I yelled..
"Freak"..she whispered walking closer to me
"Loser"...
"Nerd"..closer and closer she walked
"Stop it! Go away!" I yelled..you deserve what you get monster" I saw her hand go up..I braced for impact...and all of a sudden...*SMACK* my face to the left...my cheek stinging...she smacked me....

Meliodas POV

I looked around the corner..I saw Elizabeth and a girl..Elizabeth's cheek is red...I walked to Elizabeth.."what the hell do you think you're doing?" I walked in front of her and looked at the angry girl in front of me..."she deserves it! She's a monster and a freak!!" She yelled.."leave her alone or there will be consequences...Now leave" I said with a serious tone. She walked out and I grabbed Elizabeth's hand. "Are you okay?" I asked..she had tears..almost falling but not quite..she nodded her head slightly..I whipped her eyes of her tears and I grabbed her hand. When we walked out the door we saw our friends.."where were you guys you took forever!" King yelled across the hall.
"Oh ...this gir-"
"Sorry It took so long I couldn't find them at first" Elizabeth interrupted me..she looke down with a sad face..But then she looked up with a smile...I looked at her..why did she lie like that?..when we reached the lunch room I still noticed me and her were still hand in hand..."Elizabeth can I talk you real fast?" I asked..she nodded and I dragged her in the hallway....a pause between us.."why?" She looked at me with a questioning look "why did you lie to them like that?" I asked her..she looked at me..about a couple seconds of Silenus..she looked down and sobbed.."I-I don't want to get them involved with my problems anymore.." People might make fun of them...for being friends with a loser like me....a freak..." She spoke...holding her arms together..she fell to her knees.."Elizabeth..." I mumbled..
"It's my fault...I put you through so much and you could have died because of me...I would of killed a kind boy like yourself...it's my fault...for everything..." She cried harder...I kneeled down...and wrapped my arms around her.."it's alright..I'm here..." .....and IN that moment I thought to myself.......I think I'm starting to....

Love this girl.....