Hawk?

(Hope you love my picture :)

Elizabeth POV

"where is everyone...I'm scared.." i mumbled to myself.."S-Sir meliodas.." was over by the food trucks and stuff...i sat down on the bench..I fiddled my thumbs around until i saw someone walk up to me. It was..Jacob?."Well well if it isn't Miss Ellie" he spoke with a laughter. "Where are all your friends-Oh wait you dont have any...No wonder your mom Died..She couldn't handle a disappointment for a daughter"...I froze when those words left his mouth..."Well..ta-ta" He left me alone. "Elizabeth!" I look over and see everyone..Along with..a small pink headed boy. "Sorry for leaving you..we didn't mean to scare you"..I was mad...and sad.."Its alright...Who is this." I asked them. while kneeling down. "You look like Caroline."....I froze once more..."H-How do you know my mother?" i asked him..He looked down "Well..whats your name?" He looked at me with a angry face.."I dont need to tell you anything about me" he crossed his arms and looked to his side. "Can you stop staring at me please" he snapped at me.."Do you have a family.?"..i asked hijm

"No my mothers dead and my father left." ...He said.

"I-I'm sorry to hear that" i spoke looking down.

"I know how hard it i-" i was cut off

"No you dont." he snapped once more.

"I'm sorry..Your right i dont..But its very nice to meet you.." i smiled at him..trying not to cry.

I got up..hair covering my eyes.."What rides do you all want to go on?" i asked them..with no emotion. "Princess are you alright?" ban asked me. "I'm fine..dont worry about me.." i started to walk..

Time skip

Meliodas POV
Elizabeth has been acting very strange..ever since hawk showed up.."Elizabeth you sure you are alright?" I asked her one more time.."I'm fine" she snapped..."miss liones??" We all turned to see hawk.."can you buy me some food. I'm hungry " he said in a huffy tone of voice. "Of course hat would you like?" She said with a smile..such a beautiful smile.."pizza." He snapped.."alright let's go get pizza." She spoke as she grabbed the little boys hand..we got to the food truck and Elizabeth waited for them. "Hello" she spoke
"Hello what can I get for a sweet lady like yourself?" He asked.
"Hawk what kind do you want?" She asked hawk.
"Pepperoni " she folded his arms.
"Can we et two slices of pepperoni pizza?" She asked
"I'm sorry Mia we are all out of pepperoni." He sulked..
"It's alright can we just get cheese then!" He nodded to her question. She paid and we all sat down. Hawk huffed as huffed louder and louder. "What's wrong hawk?" Elizabeth asked. "I wanted pepperoni" he slammed his fist on the table. "I know and I'm sorry they were all out"
She tried to rub his back but he jerked away.."don't touch me" he snapped at her..."I'm sorry..ill go get your pizza." She got up and walked to get the food.."why are you being so rude to her, she did nothing to you" Diane said. "Non of your business" . Elizabeth came back and sat down settin the pizza right I front of him. He scooted it away.."I don't want it anymore." He said folding his arms once again..Elizabeth looked down.."okay..ill eat it then." She looked down..she started to eat the pizza..everyone was silent up until the last ride. "Let's all go on the Ferris wheel??" Diane cheered.."yeah!" Everyone yelled. "Ban you can go with little hawk..and me and King can go together..and then finally meliodas and the princess.." She spoke pointed at each group. "Okay!" We all said in sync.

Me and Elizabeth were the last ones on the Ferris wheel. We sat down. Me on one side and her in the other. "Thank you sir meliodas" she said to me. "For what?" I asked her.."f-for being with me.." She looked down.."Elizabeth what's wrong?" I asked her.."nothing is wrong sir mel-" I cut her off "don't lie to me Elizabeth. Something is wrong..now tell me.." I grabbed her hand...and spoke in a demanding voice.."s-sir meliodas...I-I miss my mom" she started to tear up...I say next to her and put her was to my chest.."I know Elizabeth..it's okay..I'm here..your alright.." I said calmly .."I don't get why he is being so rude to me..I have done nothing to him..and how did he know my mother..." She sobbed..."Elizabeth..." I said. We reached the top of the Farris wheel and it stopped. "Come here." I grabbed her and set her on my lap..."I love you Elizabeth..so much." I smiled my cheeky smile.."I-I love you to sir meliodas.." I wiped her tears away won't hand..I leaned in to kiss her..as our lips met..she gripped the back of my shirt..I pulled away for air..."sir meliodas...I want go home now.." She said looking at me. "Okay Elizabeth..we will go home.." The ride ended and we all said our goodbyes..everyone  decided to walk home.."so hawk?..would you like to come home with us?" I asked the small boy..he glared at Elizabeth and looked down.."sure" he spoke..I got in my truck and Elizabeth sat next to me. And hawk at next to er by ye window..I grabbed Elizabeth hand and held it until we were home....

We all walked in. "Hey we're ho-"I was about to say..when I saw everyone on the couch...including...my father....