"Thank you babe." He praised, kissing my cheek as I sat in the seat next to him.

"Of course." I replied, finally eating my own food.

We chatted about tour and the songs that Jasper loved to perform as we waited for Jensen to come back. I felt exhaustion sweep over me as we had migrated to the couch a while later.

"J, I think I'm gonna go nap." I mumbled, pushing myself up from the couch as they were watching a new game that had come on following the previous one that Kai was watching.

"Ok, sleep tight." He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my temple, letting his lips linger for a moment before pulling away and smiling softly.

I dragged my feet to Jasper and I's room, deciding that he wouldn't mind if we stayed in the same room after being together for so long. When I first moved down here our relationship was so unsure that I was hesitant to claim his room as mine also, but now I didn't hesitate to crawl under the thick blanket and fall asleep almost immediately.

When I woke up it was dark out.

I blinked in surprise, staring at the sky line as I peaked my eyes open. My head was pounding and I flinched into the pillow lightly, I burrowed my face into the pillow and sighed. Pushing myself up, I ran my fingers through my hair. Glancing at the alarm clock I noticed that it was now 6:30, I had been asleep for four hours, way past what I had planned on.

After pulling my hair into a bun, I wandered out into the living room. The TV was turned down and Evelyn was squeaking happily. When I turned the corner, Jensen jumped up and ran over, wrapping her arms around my shoulders and hugging me tightly. I hugged her back, my headache momentarily forgotten.

"I missed you, how are you?" She asked excitedly, pulling away and looking me up and down. "You look so happy."

"I'm the happiest. How are you?" I asked, going to sit on the couch next to Jasper. He smiled at me gently, tugging me closer as Jensen sat on the other side of me.

Evelyn was siting in Kai's lap, obviously over her aversion to him from earlier. She was holding his black phone, babbling and holding it to her ear like she was actually talking on the phone. I grinned in her direction before turning back to Jensen.

"Did you have fun?" She asked, leaning into the L shaped couch comfortably.

"Yeah, it was a blast. I was telling Kai earlier that I loved being able to see so much of the country." I replied, repeating myself from earlier.

"I'm sure, it's like a crash course." She laughed, her beautiful face crinkling at the corners as she smiled easily.

"It really was. I loved it though." I smiled at her, burrowing closer to Jasper who was having a separate conversation with Kai. "It's nice to be home, not constantly moving though."

"I can imagine that would get tiring quickly." She replied, exasperation on her face like she had also just gotten off tour.

We spoke for a few minutes before there was a buzz from the door, meaning someone was requesting to come up from downstairs. I looked at Jasper in confusion as he stood and granted access. He told me they had ordered pizza and the doorman would bring it up for us, as it was too unsafe for a regular delivery guy to know Jasper's exact location. He even used a fake name while ordering.

We waited as Jasper stood at the open door, the doorman smiling brightly at him as he stepped off the elevator. He told him he was happy that we were back and it was nice to see us all again.

Jasper set the pizza on the counter where I had made the sandwiches earlier. He pulled out paper plates as we all gathered around the island, me setting Evelyn in her high chair as she blabbered happily, noticing the pizza that I was cutting up for her.