15

"Today's the day!" Jasper announced in a singing voice as he fluttered around the room and tossed any extra necessities into his duffle bag.

It had been two weeks since we met with his manager and began discussing the start of touring, but the dates were released months ago. We just had to finalize everything.

"Are you so excited to go on tour Evie?" He asked the eleven month old as she toddled behind him. She was quick to learn how to walk and now she was like a little shadow that constantly followed jasper around.

"Are you almost done packing Jazz?" I asked as I placed a rather large suitcase with all of mine and Evelyn's things. It was difficult to pack for a baby that didn't stop growing.

"Yeah it's right there." He nodded to a suit case by the front door. He probably didn't pack much because they would have most of his clothes for him backstage. "How are we taking Evelyn's toys?"

"We can bring a bag full, she doesn't really play with toys too much. She just likes to follow you around" I laughed as Evelyn continued to waddle behind him as he walked in circles. When he stopped she kept walking and bumped into his legs.

"We have to meet up with the bus in forty five minutes so we should get going." Jasper told me quietly as he scooped Evelyn up and placed her in my arms.

"Why do we have to get in the bus if your first show is twenty miles away?" I asked as I buckled Evie into her car seat.

"Safety purposes. Plus, you'll probably want to unpack everything since that will basically be home for the next few months." He explained as he filled another duffle bag with toys that Evelyn will play with. "I'm gonna load up the car and you can get her settled."

I followed behind jasper, carrying Evelyn in her car seat. She was blabbering quietly and screeching for her dad every few minutes. As Jasper came and went with luggage, I reminded him to turn off all the appliances in the house and to make sure all the faucets are turned off.

"Ready?" Jasper asked as he finally settled next to me in the drivers seat.

"Yup, we have twenty minutes though." I laughed as we pushed our time limit. The bus was in a lot in the heart of LA which would be extremely difficult to get to. There was always traffic and with his concert tonight there was going to be even more.

"Well make it, don't fret." He giggled a little and I couldn't help but have my heart flutter a little as I saw his eyes squint and cheeks flush.

He puckered his lips as he skillfully drove in out of traffic, I was wondering why he didn't call the driver but it was probably better that I didn't interrupt his mojo.

"She's sleepy." Jasper grinned as he glanced in the mirror. We had hooked up a small mirror to the back of the seat Evelyn was in so we could see her face even though she was rear facing. Her head kept dropping and she'd pulled it back up before dropping again.

"She's fighting it pretty hard and it's only ten." I was a little confused as to why she was so sleepy since she only woke up two hours ago.

"Maybe she knows that her little world is about to change." Jasper suggested as we finally pulled up to the lot. The bus was gigantic but I didn't really know what to expect. It was all black with heavily tinted windows, making it look more like an RV than a bus.

"This thing is huge Jazz." I murmured as I slowly got out of the car.

I undid Evelyn's seat from the base so I wouldn't wake her up and Jasper began unloading the trunk.

"Hey guys!" Hanna yelled from across the lot. She had her arms tightly wrapped around Carters waist as he ran his fingers through her hair. He looked more relaxed than he did at our house as he talked to Sawyer.