20

Jaspers tour had slowly crept up the east coast and two weeks after Evelyn's first birthday, we were in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. We were past the halfway mark and now after Pittsburgh, we just had to go to Boston and then the middle of the country. Soon enough we would be back home in LA.

In the last two weeks Jasper and I had grown so much closer, reminding me of what it had been like before he moved from Washington almost two years ago. He and Evelyn's relationship just got stronger by the day and she was such a daddy's girl, it's like I didn't exist when she was around him. I had also grown so much more comfortable with this lifestyle of being with one of the most famous artist's in the nation.

Jasper was playing in the football stadium tonight and I was excited for this concert as it was nice and cool out so I didn't mind sitting on the side of the stage while Sawyer offered to watch Evelyn. sawyer was now nearing seven months of pregnancy and after the next concert Jasper was sending her home to make sure she was safe for the last two months. Since she was so pregnant, she said she didn't mind hanging out with Evelyn for a bit.

We chose to stay in a hotel while we were here because the bus was getting cramped after spending weeks on end together. Pittsburgh also had a nice downtown area that we planned to explore a little while we were here. Our hotel room was huge, a suite nonetheless. Jasper wanted plenty of room for Evelyn as she went straight from walking to running. She was fast and had so much energy so it was important that she had enough room.

We had just woken up though and I was laying lazily across the couch in our room as Jasper stood at the small kitchenette by the door. He was lethargically making coffee as his blond hair fell in front of his tired eyes. He was standing in just his athletic shorts as I sat on the couch staring at him tiredly.

I watched as he bent over an pulled the small container of milk out of the mini fridge to poor Evelyn a sippy cup. Evelyn had made it a small habit to have a cup of milk as soon as she woke up and right before she goes to bed. I started brushing her teeth afterwards though so the sugar in the milk doesn't sit on her teeth for too long.

Evelyn was sitting on the ground next to me, trying to figure out a small toy that was playing with when she stood up and toddled to Jasper. She grabbed his shorts with one hand and lazily sucked on her thumb. I pulled my phone out to take a picture because she was just standing in her diaper and messy bed hair while he looked pretty similar but with shorts.

He placed his hand on the top of her head and scooped her up as he watched coffee drip into the pot impatiently. He handed her the sippy cup but she just laid her head on his chest, ignoring him.

"What do you want to do today?" Jasper asked, startling me from my staring state.

I glanced out the window next to me at the quiet city and shrugged a little. "Did you have anything in mind?"

He seemed to be thinking intently as he swayed with Evelyn in his arms.

"I've been wanting a tattoo." He commented, watching my face for a reaction. I pursued my lips and furrowed my eyebrows lightly.

I nodded slowly and stood so I could be closer to them. "What were you thinking of getting?"

"That's the problem." He laughed quickly. "I'm not sure. I want something for Ev, but not something cheesy ya know?"

I nodded and leaned into his side where he wrapped his free arm around my shoulders and kissed the top of my head.

"You could get a rose, she's Evelyn Rose." I suggested, not knowing whether a guy would like a rose tattooed on them.

"I like that." He murmured, seeming to still be deep in his thoughts. His eyes lit up when he realized the coffee was ready so I took Evelyn from his arms and kissed her cheek quickly. She immediately snuggled into me and held her sippy cup close to her chest. She seemed extra sleepy this morning, but that also meant extra cuddly.