Sarah smiled as she saw a heart drawn. “I’m giving you my heart… all of it.” He said.

Sarah giggled. “Cheesy mo babe” she uttered but Gerald was serious, and she saw it in his eyes that he wasn’t kidding. She then took the balloon and freed it from the rock that was pulling it down.

“Ikaw yung hangin… ako yung lobo. Tinutulungan mo kong tumaas at maging malaya. Kahit kailan hindi ka magiging pabigat sa akin Babe.” And she touched his cheek. “I love you too… So much... Boyfriend ko :)"

"eee!" she shrieked. "Ang sarap naman sabihin... isa pa nga... Boyfriend ko!” and she giggled.

Gerald smiled, and the tears that he tried to suppress fell. Sarah wiped it with her thumb and took the marker from his hand. She opened his palm and drew something on it.

Gerald laughed when he saw a heart drawn too. “Gaya gaya ka naman baby girl. Wala kang originality.” He teased. Sarah laughed but then Gerald saw the heart drawn at his palm had hands and was even holding a microphone which made him laugh more. “May mic pa talaga?” he asked her.

Sarah then covered the marker and faced him. “Para sure na ako yan. Singer eh” he told him.

She placed the marker at the back pocket of her jeans, took his palm that had her drawing and placed her hand which has his drawing on top of it. Gerald looked at her unable to understand what she was doing.

Sarah laughed before speaking “Pag-iisang dibdib yan babe.” She joked. “Kung hahawakan natin kamay ng isa’t isa… parang hawak na rin natin puso natin… diba?”

*silence

“Weh?” Gerald uttered out of nowhere which made both laugh loudly.

When the two recovered from their laughing spree, Sarah hugged him tight “Yang puso ko, alagaan mo. Kung yan nasaktan… baka hindi na yan makakanta, maghanda ka sa fans ko.” She laughingly threatened.