~~

We were flying to a crash in the Smokey Mountains, looking for Cheshire's crashed plane. She flew under the radar. Literally.

Robin pulled up his computer and started to talk to us about it, before Meg'ann found the crash. It was horrible. The plane was destroyed, and so far, there were no bodies.

We landed, and I started to search the area for clues. My ears found heartbeats, but as I counted them, they were just the team's. Nothing unusual. Meg'ann linked us up, but my thoughts were somewhere else.

Superboy flipped a broken peice of the wing over, and complained. "Where are the bodies?" I picked up a few more heartbeats. We were ambushed. Crap.

Chesire stood atop of a few rocks, presenting herself. "Here's one, and it is stunning." "I'd bet on that..." My mind said it through the link, and the team cracked a smile. Then, Riddler showed up. Perfect.

As we got into our fight, the stupid forcefelid things appeared and made a stupid forcefeild. Just what I need to start my day. Zatanna made a snowstorm, and Superboy went to kill the stupid forcefeild thingys.

Robin and I went for Nigma and the Glimmer girl. As we fought them, I glanced as Superboy. He was flying. Not a suprise. As I kicked the girl, she threw me off the cliff. Just my luck. I couldn't do anything about it, since I was disoriented. I fell to the ground, and there was this giant rockslide above me, covering me in the rocks. It hurt.

As I felt myself healing, I tried to push some rocks off of me. It proved impossible. I called out to everybody, and spotted something shiny next to me. It was a briefcase. And it looked important. As best as I could manage, I stretched my arm out and grabbed the handle, pulling it towards me. This was definitely important. I felt the air change, which probably meant we won. Thanks to rocks being round, I could hear the team.

"Wait, where is Nightwalker? She was with you a minute ago." Kaldur was so caring. I figured there wasn't anyone left standing. I yelled the best I could, and rested my head on the ground, my neck too tired from holding it up.

"Night, are you under the rocks? Are you hurt?" It was Rocket. Her and Kaldur should go out. I moved my other hand, and tried to move a small boulder.

"Yeah, I'm here. And no, I didn't get myself hurt so stop worrying, Robin!" I yelled the last part, and heard rocks moving. Thank you, Superboy. As I felt the rock above me leave, I jumped up and ran all the way to the Bioship, the case not leaving my hand. I fell to he floor, and tried to hug it the best I could. I failed.

"Hey, you have the breifcase! We couldn't find it. Are you hugging the floor?" Zatanna kneeled next to me, and gently took the suitcase. I let her take it, not complaining. I was cold.

"I wish I had my blanket. It's cold out here." I grumbled while getting up, and moving to my spot in the Bioship. It was near the window. As usual.

I plopped down, and hugged my knees to my chest. I made a nice fluffy blanket in my mind, and brought it into real life, as an outfit. Everyone glared at me in envy, and I rolled my eyes before giving them blankets, too.

So, we all went home, preparing to be yelled at.

~~ *SKIPPING ALL THE WAY TO THE ISLAND. SORRY, GUYS. Too tired to do anything else*

We waited in the trees for our signal. We were connected in Meg'ann's link, and were silently making a game plan. I was watching no one in particular. I was vanishing into my own thoughts.

As our teammates hit the ground, faking suprise, I was busy manipulating the shadows, keeping us hidden from sight. It was taking alot out of me. So much, that Robin had to hold my waist to keep me from falling off the tree. My foot slipped, and the leaves made a rustling noise. I cursed under my breath, and focused on the shadows. From what the team saw, my arms were covered in black, but from what I saw, the black mass was shooting from my hand, and into the trees.

Our cue came up. I ripped the shadows away, and they spiraled up my arms. I jumped onto Bane, while he was powering up, and spun him in a circle. He tried ripping me off, but I literally had a death grip on him. He eventually threw me off, and punched me in the face. I punched him right back, and Robin came up behing him, ripped out the tube, and shocked him. Bane fell to the ground, and I got up and ran to Wally. I helped him up, and he went over to Artemis. I went back over to the rest of the team, feeling my face heal. We went back tot he cave, and got ready for bed.

~~

*EDITED*

ALMOST THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK, GUYS! I might split the last in two, though. Just to peeve you off.

PLEASE VOTE, AND COMMENT!

~Luv