Chapter 4

"And if I cry, I cover my ears. Oh DJ..."

Why was this song playing? I never turned my iHome on. I vaguely remember Bruce telling me Dick was Robin, and I went to bed... Oh well. I got up, looked at my clock, and it read 9:30 am. Crap.

"I woke up early again?" I asked no one in particular. Professional Griefers started playing. I got out of bed and turned it down. A lot. I like my music loud.

I started to head towards the kitchen, the rest of the Batfamily joining me in my conquest for food.

~~

"Crystal, you can't eat Nutella for breakfast. Eat something with it, like bread." Dick said. I stopped grabbing my special Nutella spoon, which had a brown N on it, and slowly turned my head around. Alfred took it as his cue to explain my breakfast habits. After a while, Dick accepted it, and we went to the car, where Alfred was waiting so we could go to the mall. I made sure I had money, and so did Brother Dearest.

~~

As we pulled up, I saw a black van behind us. "God, paparazzi. Keep your hood up and walk to the doors as fast as you can, but don't make it obvious." I followed my own advice, and so did Dick. Alfred was going to find a parking spot.

At least we got in safely. After that, we just walked around. Me, trying on different outfits, and him, looking at some guy with bright red hair, that kept following us for some reason. He waved the boy over, and Dick introduced me to him. The kid winked at me, and I waved at him. "Crys, this is my friend Wally West. Wally Is on the team, remember? He know our ID, but Bruce doesn't care." That makes so much sense now. Okay.

"Yep, I'm the Wall-master. So, want to go grab something to eat? Red Robin is just around the corner." They seemed like best friends. Dick agreed, so I nodded my head. I was hungry. No, famished. I looked at my phone and looked at the time. No, my phone isn't an iPhone. I hate those. It's Samsung. It was 3:30. So, we were there for 6 hours. Time flies.

When we got there, I never really realized how big the place was. It was awesome, and so was the food. "So, Crystal. Oh, I like that name. I'm going to call you... Crys. Yeah. That works. Okay. Well, Crys, what up?" Wally asked me, stark at his food. I shrugged, and we talked to each other for about an hour.

~~

The waitress came back with the bill, and I paid for the two boys before they had a chance to object. After the waitress came back and took the bill, we left and stood outside. "Want to go explore? I have a few things I want to get, but they're in girly stores and there's no doubt in my mind that you don't want to go there so you two can wander around together. Okay?" They both smiled, and bid me goodbye before agreeing to meet up at Starbucks. God, I love Starbucks. But who doesn't?

So I left them, got the few things I needed, and went to Starbucks in the middle of the mall, occasionally taking pictures with people, to make them happy. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see the paparazzi following me, taking a picture every time I blinked my eye. Wally and Dick were already there, looking around for me. I decided to do something really stupid. Well, really stupid and really funny.

I put a fake smile on my face, turned around, and smiled for the cameras. I was blinded by white flashes everywhere. I stood there for about a minute, until I turned around and walked to them, rubbing my eyes. Surely, I was going to go blind.

"Hi. Sorry about that, I needed to do that so they'd leave me alone. You guys want to leave? We can go to the cave and hang out." I lowered my voice at the end, not wanting anyone to hear but us. "Yeah, but I think we should stop home first so you can drop your bags off." As he said it, Dick pointed to my bags. It was true. I had a 'few', but so did they. I guess shopping can be fun.

I called Alfred and told him to meet us out front, and we're lucky we made it out. So many camera flashes...

~~

*EDITED*

Hey guys! What's up? Okay, so I had SO MUCH INSPARATION THAT I HAD TO ADD SKRILLEX AND DEADMAU5 IN HERE! I LOVE THEIR MUSIC, AND HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO THEM NONSTOP. Do you guys like them? I would like to see some comments and votes!! BAIIIII!!!!!!

~Luv