Chapter 10!

Yay! The long awaited chapter 10! IT'S A MILESTONE GUYS! I LOVE YOU! //Photo is MINE//
~~

I opened my eyes to sunlight, and quickly shut them again. I rolled to the other side, and opened my eyes again. It wasn't as bright. I spotted the glass figure I got yesterday, and smiled. Today is the day. I'm 414!

I shot up, and got out of bed. I looked at my clock. 11:30. I lightly padded over to the door, and opened it. I was greeted by a flash, and a click of a camera. Pictures. Once my eyes registered, I looked at dad and Dick, and Alfred.

Family.

"Oh, yeah, thanks for almost blinding me. I appreciate it." I smiled, and Dad smiled and pulled me into a bone-crushing hug. Dick and Alfred joined in too, and soon we had our own group hug. "Are you excited? People will be coming at 1:30 pm, and we still have to get the backyard and the house ready for your party." Alfred kept rambling on, and I couldn't help but smile and pat him on the shoulder.

"It'll all turn out alright, you'll see. Just think positive." Hm, I seem to have more enthusiasm then I thought. Cool.

I started to make my way down to the kitchen, and grabbed my special Nutella spoon, and one of the many jars of Nutella. I also managed to get bread, and jelly. After I made my workspace, I scooped out a bunch of Nutella, and spread it on the bread. I then put jelly on it, and put the other piece of bread on my sandwich. I cut it up into tiny little pieces, and ate it. Now, that's breakfast done RIGHT.

Yeah, no.

Everyone else came in, and ate with me. People were walking through the house, carrying boxes full of cobwebs and other Halloween things.

The house was being turned into a haunted house, and there's going to be many surprises coming, for the guests of course.

I went back to my room, and got a shower. I 'blowdried' my hair, and put my dress on, along with boots and some vampire-looking makeup, just for the fun of it. By the time I was done, it was 12:59. I shook my head, and went down the now creepy-looking staircase, trying to look as regal and fancy as possible.

I somehow made it down in one piece. Dad was there, and he looked awe-struck, taking in my black and red dress, which has many ruffles and layers. I curled my hair earlier, making it into perfect ringlets, ending in the middle of my back, thanks to some clip-in hair extensions.

He smiled wider than the Joker, and grabbed my hand as I touched the polished hardwood floor at the bottom of the stairs. I hugged him, and he buried his face into my hair.

"Is the team coming?" I looked up at him, and he nodded. "Of course they'll be there. In fact, I was just going to tell them. Robin already left, to it doesn't seem suspicious. Are you going to be alright staying here by yourself? It'll only be for a little bit." I nodded, and looked around.

The designers were gone, and the house was full of Halloween items, from a giant mummy hanging from the ceiling, to a punch bowl with fake blood in it. It looked terrific.

He pulled apart from me, and went to the library. I walked back into my room, and turned on the computer. I let my fangs show, since It was kind of the whole point. I get to be myself, and no one will know.

The doorbell rang, and I ran downstairs to get it. When I opened it, I got a surprise. Batman was there, and so was the team. I stared at them with a look of surprise. So, they were in uniform. Okay. Cool. "Uh, hey, guys. What's up? Here for the party?" I waved them inside, and Batman came in last, looking like he was never here before. So did Robin and Kid Flash, but they were doing a really bad job. I was thankful for the yellow contact lenses.