Chapter 11

• Dedicated to Batman Begins

Oh ma gawd..... THIS IS SO AMAZING! Slap the vote button if you liked, so, yeah. IDK. Bai
~~

I'm happy I didn't have any nightmares, because what I saw in the morning was literally the most scary thing I saw so far. When I opened my eyes, I saw a cat.

A cat.

I didn't know where it came from, but it was a black kitten, with a lilac bow around it's neck, with a bell on it. It was sniffing at my fluffy blanket, and scratching at it.

"No, don't do that. I need this to sleep." I picked it up, lightly, and cradled it in my arms. I sat up, and put it in my lap, so I wouldn't drop him.

He looked at me, and I suddenly felt at peace. The kitten was my fammiliar, and he chose me. I rubbed his head, and looked around my room. The balcony door was open, and the curtains were blowing with a soft breeze.

Light filtered in, too. It looked like something during the summer, when you first wake up and there's the light, looking like a pink fog.

I got out of bed, and went to the balcony. I was still in my costume from yesterday. I changed clothes after we ate cake, into a girl version of Robin.

Very ironic, I know, but I wanted to see his face. He smiled, blushed, and laughed. It was quite accurate, too.

I looked down over the backyard, and saw Dick and Wally hanging out by the pool. I jumped down, from my spot, and brought my cat with me. I put him on the ground, and he walked a few feet in front of me. As I approached the guys, I changed into normal clothes.

It was a trick I learned I could do, since the whole 'undercover' thing. I sat down in one of the deck chairs around the pool, and pulled out my computer from the backpack I had.

I opened my files, and pulled out my flash drive. I plugged it into the slot, and transferred all my files, just because. I saved, and put them away.

"Hi. How was your night?" Wally and Dick shrugged. I shrugged in return. My cat jumped onto my lap, and sat on it. I absent-mindedly stroked it's fur, while looking at the forest.

My senses were higher, and I could see well into it. A deer was in a clearing, looking for food. Birds were chirping, and flying. I turned back to the boys, and they were looking at my cat, who was purring against me.

"Where'd you get the kitten?" Wally went to pet it's head, but he hissed at him. Wally withdrew his hand, and cradled it against his chest. "I don't know. When I woke up this morning, he was there." Dick nodded, and went to scratch his head, like Wally did.

Suprisingly, he let Dick pet him, and he got a smug face. Wally stuck his toung out at Dick, and vice versa. I smiled at their antics, and looked at the pool.

"What time is it? I want to show the team my cat. Oh yeah, what should I name him?" Wally smiled, and Dick got a scared look when he looked at him. "You can name him Catman! You know, like Batman, but better. Oh! You can dress him up in a Batman costume! Wouldn't that be cute!" Dick laughed, and so did I.

I nodded my head vigorously, and looked at my cat. He looked back up at me, and it looked like he was okay about the name, and the costume. "Okay, we'll call him Catman. Ha, I can't wait to see Bruce's face when he hears this!"

I shot up from my seat, and went to the wall where my balcony sat. I pulled out my utility belt from my pocket, and clipped it into place. I changed the rest of my outfit to my costume, and used a grappeling hook to get to the top of my balcony.

I had Catman with me, obviously. He climbed onto my shoulders while I climbed over the oranate rail. "Aren't you coming? We're leaving now, you know. Well, after I get something to eat." They ran over to the wall, and Dick grappled up here, while Wally went through the door on the ground.