Chapter 14

Yassssss! Woot!

~~

I take back what I said about it being a fun week. Seriously.

For one thing, I thought it would've been easier to do everything. Everything I did the team had to do. Seriously. Although, the best part was when Robin handed me a comm, and it was set up so that only two if us could talk to each other. The team wouldn't know.

So, that brings us to the present, which is me sitting in my room at 12:00 in the morning, talking to Robin over the comm. I was sitting at my desk doing homework, and randomly started filling in answers. I didn't care about the interquartile range of coat prices.

"Okay, so, what if you were robbing a bank. You could say, 'Hey, I'm Robin a bank.' Get it? Get my stupid joke?" He laughed quietly, and I put my homework back into my sparkly purple folder. It was so bright it hurt my eyes. I still don't know why I have it.

"Yeah, like I would give up everything to rob a bank and say that. It hurts my manliness and ego. So, that would have to be a no. Sorry, Crys." I laughed, and rolled my eyes.

"Okay, next topic? I just finished my math homework. Plus, sleep is overrated. If I'm going to be living for forever, I don't need to sleep. There's plenty of time for that."

He laughed, and I changed into some pjs. It was a pair of Superman symbols, and my favorite yellow shirt. There's nothing on it, but it's just yellow. It's sentimental.

"Okay, next topic. Uh, what pjs are you wearing?" I went to my bed, and jumped on it. "Uh, a yellow tshirt, and Superman symbol pants. They're soft and comfy. You?" He laughed, again. "Gee, Superman, huh? Supey will have a fit. Anyways, I'm wearing a regular old tank top that says 'Just do it', and swishy swishy pants. Not soft or comfy. I'm jealous if your pjs."

'Wow, jealous of my pjs. That's manly." He snorted, and I let out a giggle. "Oh yeah, because I'm manly. I'm whelmed."

"Remember back when we were in. Byalia? And we lost our memories?" I heard Robin mutter to himself, then I imagined him pointing his finger at the ceiling. "Oh yeah! What about it?" I smiled. "Well, Wally held Artemis's hand, and he called her Beautiful. He likes her!"

Robin laughed. "Yeah he does. Haven't you noticed that he's nicer to her? I think they're actually realizing it. Besides, who are we to say they can't be a thing? I think it would be cool."

I took the ponytail out of my hair, and brushed it my fingers. My gaze landed back on the glass figurine, and I smiled. I guess Robin noticed.

"You're looking at your present again, aren't you? It's so noticable. It's like a habit of yours." Yeah, busted. "Okay, so I'm not allowed to look at it? I'll have to find something else to look at, then. What do you suggest?" He chuckled, then it sounded as if he was pulling something open. "Do you know how hard it is to pull this window open? I used all of my manpower."

"Yeah, manpower. More like teenager power. Besides, what window are you talking about?" I opened the doors to balcony, letting in a breeze.

I heard the sound of a grappling hook, then a Robin was on my balcony, looking smug. I crossed my arms, and shook my head at him.

"Oh, birdie. You could've gotten hurt. You could've hit my balcony doors. That, though, would've been funny. No offense." He cracked a smile, and sat down in his favorite spot. My comfy chair.

"So, it would be funny, huh? I'd like to see you try and grapple from a window beneath you, all the way to a balcony and land smoothly." I put my hands up, in mock defeat. "Okay, okay. I understand. Don't kill me." He laughed, and put his hands behind his head.