Chapter 15!

TO ADD TO YOUR MISERY, IT WILL BE TIME SKIPPED TO A WEEK AFTER THEY'VE BEEN ABUCTED BY FEAR.

(And they maybe kind of confessed their love for each other. Yeah. I told you this was a sort of love story. ^.^)

~~

"Don't do this Fear. They'll come for us. You know they will. They'll kill you! I'LL KILL YOU! You'll see Hell before I do." I struggled against my chains, which were connected to my wrists, which in turn were cut and bleeding from my previous struggles. I couldn't melt my way out, either. The jerk slapped a Belle Rev collar on my neck.

He came up next to me, putting his blade under my chin, cutting me. Gold spilled from out under the blade, making a waterfall where it fell in drops. I was covered in gold, too.

And it's all my blood. I lost too much, too many pints, gone. Some of it was in my hair, dried and crusty. My back had too many cuts, I couldn't feel anything in my limbs but numbness and a searing pain in my skull every time he cut me. The little ones always hurt the most.

My wounds were trying to heal, but no such luck. Even still, I'm suprised I'm not dead. The team is coming, I know it. It's been how many days? A week, I think. We've been gone a week, with no food and water, and it's all Fear's fault. He did this to us. To me. He'll be the one to kill me. To kill us.

Robin was next to me, dead or unconcious. I can't tell. I'm hoping for unconcious.

I turned my head, escaping the hold of his knife. Fear grabbed my hair, and yanked it. I let out a yelp, and let the invisible tears fall from my eyes. Blood mimicked the tears, and fell down my face. I could almost hear Megan, reaching out from her mind to mine, to Robin's. I pushed with all the strength I had, and called out to her. She found me, I'm sure of it. I told her to come, find where we are, and get us out. I feel like I heard her respond, and Fear let go of me. He sunk into the shadows, somewhow knowing he either lost, or won. That wasn't enough for me.For the beast inside. It broke out of it's cage.

My mind went blank, and the beast took it as it's cue to take control. I scooped up the knife Fear dropped, and looked him square in the chest when I threw it. Before I knew it, the blade peirced his skin, and he was on his knees. He was going to die today. Because of me. Because I let the beast run free. No way my father will survive a third round.

I ripped myself away from this nightmare, getting myself back into order. I'm in control again. When I looked back at him, he had a horrible smile on his face, or maybe he was gritting his teeth in pain. It doesn't matter now. I killed Fear. I killed my own father.

I ran over to him, and studied his face. He lifted one of his hands, and broke the collar on my neck. He pushed hair out of my eyes, and looked at me in the eyes with a glint I couldn't place. "Oh, daughter. It was nice seeing you grow up. Even though I haven't been there for you, I just want you to know that Fear will always linger. Perhaps, I can dance with you in Hell, when you arrive. Oh, I must be going now. My time is done. Goodbye, my sweet jewel. Until next time." I kneeled next to him, and tried to remail calm when his eyes got that glossy look. One I've seen too many times before.

I haden't even realized I broke the chains while I shot up from my spot on the floor moments ago. I carefully removed the blade in his chest, and closed his eyes. What did I do? Why did I do it? I looked over at Robin, who was awake, and watched as he broke his chains. He ran over to me, sat on the floor, and pulled me into a bone crushing hug. One I really needed. I leaned back into him, and he leaned onto me.

I did the one thing I never knew I could do. I cried. Robin cried with me, too. There wasn't any noise. We just let the tears fall to the ground, in pure, white noise. I guess the water helped kick-start my system again, because my cuts and bruises were slowly fading. I just transferred it over to Robin, who didn't complain. He looked better then me, but he's more important to the team then me. I guess it was enough, beacuse his wounds closed completely. That's good. He could live. I'm almost close to being dead, but it would hardly matter. It would mean I didn't cheat Death for the 3rd time in a row.