Back

I never wanted to be this way again.
My eyes were black.
I wore a black leather jacket and was not the Daniel Seavey fans would run to.
I was the side I tried to keep hidden...was coming out in full and I had no one to control it
The devil Daniel...he was back and I had a feeling this time I couldn't change to be nice again.

{ELLAS POV}

E: Please just don't please

G: I took you a while ago this is the first time my dick is doing in.

E: Please I have two kids and a husband please

G:  Shut the fuck up

He walked away and I sobbed.

{MEAN GUYS POV}

I couldn't help but stop myself. I felt...bad for some reason. She pleaded, she yelled. She had two beautiful babies. She was happy and I ruined it. I owned her...right? No...I never did. But the man she loves did own her and he gave her up...because he was kind on the inside. And somehow so was I....I just wanted someone who would do me good and want me...so why did I chose her....

I walked back in the room and through a robe at her. She looked surprised as I uncuffed her.

E: What—What are you doing? What game is this?

A tear fell down my face. She looked sorrowful and lifted me cheek.

E: You've been surprisingly nice. What's up?

G: Your so sweet—

She smiled slightly. As much as she could for all the pain I had put her through.

G: I loved someone once she was amazing...she looked just like you....but—she died because of you and I just wanted to get you back because I was ruined....after all—

E: Jefferey....

J: You remember....

E: My twin—Emma

J: You remember

E: I practically killed her how could I forget?

She cried and I hugged her. She hugged back and we both sobbed a little.

The door slammed. There stood a monstrous sight. Daniel Seavey...But farmer.

D: Get YOUR FUCKEN HANDS OFF NOW.

I was about to let him hit me until Ella jumped in front

E: DANIEL STOP!

He stared down at her his eyes slightly calming.

D: YOU PROTECT HIM?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!

{ELLAS POV}

I saw the boys behind him.

E: BOYS STOP HIM PLEASE!!

The boys looked down and Jonah grabbed me and Daniel hurt...the guy...Jeffery...I hated that man he had hurt me and been horrible but I knew why. It was no EXUSE however...he was someone I held to my heart no matter what. You can forgive the ones you hold close to you.
I shoved and kicked as Jonah brought me to the car and sat me in bus. I sobbed and yelled as corbyn held me down.

E: Please! PLEASE! don't let Daniel kill him or hurt him please!!!

C: Ella your not in your right mind

E: I am PLEASE! LET HIM LIVE!!

Jo: I'm sorry Ella....

E: Please—HES the only one I have left that can know her like I do.

Daniel walked onto the bus. He was slightly calm and covered a bit in blood. I cried and they all watched me.

D: He's for sure not waking up for a while

E: No!!

D: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

I pushed past them all and ran to Jeffery. No matter how much he had hurt me. He was one of the only ones who still knew...who still remembered Emma....

They chased me. Jonah however held the boys back from following me in the room. They stood in the doorway.
I held Jeffery who wasn't dead just hurt badly in my arms.

E: Jeffery?

D: Ella what's going on?! DO YOU LOVE HIM?!

J: Ella....

E: You remember her? Still...my parents don't After everything....and I can barley picture her

J: She looked just like you Ella

E: I messed it all up.

He struggled but sat up.

J: You made a mistake I should've gotten over. I am so sorry

E: So am I....promise me....that if I get you help you'll stop hurting me and you'll help me remember her?

J: Forever....I promise.

E: Thank you...
Boys please call him an ambulance.
They didn't budge. They walked to the bus and drove away without me. I called and they took Jeffery away. I then walked home as soon as he was safe in the hospital.
I shouldn't forgive a monster. But he had something I had to forgive...my sister.
I walked in the door of my house and everyone stared at me the girls and the boys. Daniels eyes began to turn blue as he calmed down holding them twins. I ran to them and started to pick them up but he stopped me.

D: You love someone else

E: No I don't please never say that.

He gave the babies to Christina.

D: You protected him over me

E: Daniel you don't—-

D: WHAT I DONT WHAT

E: Daniel Please!

D: WHAT ELLA?! Your so trusting and forgiving what? What HAS HE DONE TO DESERVE YOUR TRUST?!

E: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE DANIEL?!
You hurt me more than he ever had...you've hit me and scared me. You come home drunk and you cheat on me. I SHOULD LEAVE YOU BUT I ALWAYS STAY BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!

D: Me? Or my money Ella?

E: If you think I love your money....then I will show you I don't.

D: How so?!

E: I'll take the kids and leave daniel...you won't have to pay a cent.

D: Ella—-

E: You know why I forgave him Daniel? Everyone?

D:....

E: Because years ago when I was driving for the first time I got in a car crash that took away my parents memories and killed my twin sister. He was in love with my sister and I hurt him too. He's the last one that remembered her. I needed someone else to remember her as much as I could....

D: Ella I didn't—

E: You never know daniel but you still open your god damn mouth....

D: Ella please we can work—-

E: I am done trying to work something out that will never work. I understand your anger but you can at least listen to me....

D: Ella PLEASE I love you

E: I don't know anymore Daniel....I need some time.

D: I'll sleep in the guest room....

I took the kids and walked upstairs to tuck them in and go to bed myself. I didn't know what to do anymore. I know forgiving the man who hurt me wasn't right but....I didn't even know anymore. Maybe I was too sweet and trusting. Maybe that's why I hadn't left the abusive relationship I was in. Problem was I loved Daniel...but sometimes I felt it start to fade.....away