45| Exhort

ex·hort
/iɡˈzôrt/

verb
strongly encourage or urge (someone) to do something.
""Come on, you guys," exhorted Linda"

~•~

{ELLAS POV}

I woke up to yelling. I quickly walked out of the room and looked down the stairs.

D: No guys I can't. I need to stay with Ella...just in case.

Jo: Please! We haven't been 5 boys at the bar in so long Daniel. Come on.

Z: I could use a drink or two.

D: Ella needs me....sorry guys now—

They were trying to get him to go out and have fun.

He should, he shouldn't have to be tied down because of me. I had the girls...we could handle it.

E: No Daniel.

All the guys turned around.

D: Hey my love what are you doing up?

E: It's 4:45

D: My babies need rest.

He giggled and smiled.

E: We will but, without you. Dani I want you to go out...

D: No baby you need me.

E: I have the girls and if anything goes wrong I have you on speed dial. I won't do what I did last time.

D: But what about the house? All the boxes are there but—

E: Daniel its next door...I can unpack and have a girls day of painting and decorating...

D: Are you sure? What if I get drunk baby?

E: Then I'll know you had some fun. Come on you haven't left me alone since we got back together live a little...we're still young.

D: But baby—

E: Have fun.

D: I can't knowing your not having fun.

E: Dani I love decorating. Now your going out with the boys and that's final.

Jo: Spicy...love it El

J: LISTEN TO HER DANIEL!

Z: Daniel if your FUCKEN wife tells you to go out and get drunk you know damn well you should.

C: I think she's right...don't worry El we will take care of him...

E: Thanks boys. But before you head...can you guys help me bring he last few boxes to the house.

Jo: Of course.

D: There's only 4 boxes my love...why don't I bring you....

E: I hate to say yes but, I'm tired and my feet hurt.

He picks me up smiling and carries me next door to our house where the girls were already unpacking.

He put me down.

Ch: There she is!

Ki: Our girl!!

E: Awe girls you go home and relax you don't have to.

K: Please we love it! It's no problem! Now let's have our own girls day.

E: You gals are too sweet!

B: You know it

Jo: Over here el?

E: Yeah thanks. You guys have fun.

Jo: Thank El

C: Thanks girl

D: Bye my love

He kisses my cheek.

D: I will check in every hour

E: No

D: 45 minutes

E: Daniel

D: 30 minutes

E: I will check in with you when it's late. Go have fun and don't worry about me.

D: Fine. bye my love

He kisses my cheek again and leaves.

The girls and I spent the rest of the day working around to decorate the house.

As I painted the walls yellow my heart fluttered at the thought of doing this again. Having another angel inside of me.

I couldn't wait for him or her to come.

After a while the girls needed some rest and left. I laid down in bed and turned on the TV.

I rubbed my stomach looking down. It was growing in me again, that feeling of pure joy was back.

I was happy? I was happy!

I felt a small kick and giggled

E: Of course you're going to be a ninja. Who needs another singer?

I giggle to myself and felt another kick. I poked my tummy feeling the little foot.

E: My baby.

I smile and begin to drift off to sleep.

About an hour later my eyes fluttered back open and I noticed the tv was still on. My phone began ringing

It was Jonah

E: Hello?

Jo: Ella...we have a problem....