3| Innocence

in·no·cence
/ˈinəsəns/

noun
the state, quality, or fact of being innocent of a crime or offense.
"they must prove their innocence"

~•~

E: Okay then...daddy....

Good answer Ella

I now smiled brightly at him as he went back to horny Daniel and rubbed me through my underwear.

I hate to admit that I moaned slightly. He then stopped and kissed down my neck, leaving hickeys as he twirled my hair with his spare hand.

Well shit. I moaned louder.

E: D-Dan—

He smiled proudly as he pulled away.

D: No. Not today Ella....

Fuck no, screw what I said like an hour ago.
That actually felt good.

E: N-No Daniel!

D: Tomorrow....you aren't ready...

He said slowly put a piece of my hair behind my ears and studying my eyes.

E: I am ready. I- I want you now....

He took me off his lap and stood up...so did I.

D: You don't want it like this. You were right. You've been through enough— and—-You don't really want m-

E: I want you Daniel. Am I not supposed to pleasure you?!  Isn't it my job as YOUR slave? MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!

or do I have to make up mine....
Probably the latter but, I'll keep blaming him.

{DANIELS POV}

With each sentence she said I became angrier. I tried to hold it in, but I couldn't.

D: GOD DAMMIT ELLA!

I stammered at her. She backed up and her fearful eyes stared at me as she gulped.

She began to back away more as I walked closer.
Eventually she was against the wall again. I traced my finger down her body and used to other hand to hold her closer. I calmed down a bit as she whimpered and moaned at my touch.

D: Not today babygirl....alright. You've been through enough and—and I want your first time to be special.

E: But Dani....I want this now. I'm ok with it....I don't care i-

I lifted her chin slowly to stare into my eyes.

D: But I do babygirl. Don't you think it's hard seeing you like this? Hearing you moan? I payed a hefty price to get those moans and that body whenever I so choose. So let me choose.

E: It's just—

She dropped her head to look down again.

D: I want it to be special my love.

E: Wait? You love m-

I cut her off by kissing her. She kissed back until I pulled away and smiled down at her. Her beautiful face shinned with a smile.

D: Nevermind that.

E: So I don't have to do anything today?

D: Nothing except look pretty.

I kissed the top of her head. Then I slowly moved my mouth down to hear ear. I whispered,

D: Tomorrow though. I will fuck you so hard you won't walk for weeks.

I once again smirked proudly as a little noise left her gorgeous lips.

{ELLAS POV}

I whimpered at the thought of him going hard on me and hurting me so bad that it felt good.

5 minutes ago...I wasn't ready but now I—I was...beyond ready and I can't believe I wanted him this bad. How his touch sent me overboard and I had only known it for less than an hour.

God I'm bipolar. He knocked me out of my thoughts with a light kiss on my cheek.

D: Now, go get in the pjs I gave you and we can go to sleep.

I walked back to the bathroom and turned around only to see him staring at my ass.

E: Daniel?

He snapped out of the trance and smirked at me. He hummed in response.

E: Tomorrow Daniel.

D: Tomorrow. Right. Who's dumb idea was that?

E: Yours.

D: Right.

He smiled. He looked back at down at my legs and  trailed up my body until he got to my eyes.

I was giving him a death stare.

D: Tomorrow.

He replied with a sigh. I wasn't the only bipolar.

I giggled and then quickly got dressed and laid on the bed next to him.

D: I can't wait Ella

He smiled again. He was so sweet and adorable, I almost had forgotten my situation. He made me forget.

My mind raced back to earlier. He only cared for me because I gave him sex. He didn't care for me otherwise. Yet his blue eyes told me that wasn't true.

Tomorrow was the day I would lose being a virgin. Being "innocent."

I was never really ready before but, now I was. I wanted to lose it so bad. And to one person only....

    Daniel.