40| Epoch

ep·och
/ˈepək/

noun
a period of time in history or a person's life, typically one marked by notable events or particular characteristics.

~•~

Day 1 of 3 - Missing him

I woke up in an unusual bed with no one next to me.

I looked around and remembered the tickets and how Daniel didn't know if I was going to leave him or not.

I went on my fake fan account and looked and saw they were live.

I quickly joined and watched all the boys and girls gathered around the phone doing a Mini Q and A.

Daniel didn't look like he was with it.

I wish I could've have hugged him and snuggled him last night. Or had woken up to him besides me and his raspy voice saying good morning.

I shouldn't have left him. Why do I always run?

Instead I watched as he wasn't as into being Daniel Seavey as he usually was. I guess I wasn't the only one to see cause tons of fans were asking how Daniel was...how I was.

D: I'm good just tired *he laughed*

Since I was the only one missing, fans spammed asking how I was. Where I was. If we were still getting married.

D: Ella is—

Jo: Ella had to go to New York for her family. She may come to the New York show.

I watched Daniel slap Jonahs arm and the live video quickly ended.

I knew Jonah knew my username. I kept commenting like all the other fans.

Saying "Guys I miss you and the girls so much.....I'll see you in 3"

Only Jonah had seen my comment and because he knew my fake user...mostly because I let him use it.

He knew what I meant. He knew he was right.

He's always right. Especially about Daniel & I.

{DANIELS POV}

D: She's not coming you got the fans excited. She probably stopped wanting me. She probably—

Jo: Shut the fuck up. She loves you the only reason she leaves is because she thinks she disappoints you and she's scared, you scare her.

D: If that's true. How could she ever? I'm obsessed with her.

Jo: Let her know that on Tuesday ok?

I nodded my head.

I knew she wouldn't be there but a part of me wondered if our engagement would last.

My heart said it would. She'd be back.!

My head said I should let her go. I have only caused her trouble.

But is was now up to her.

It was her choice if this wedding and our love story went on.

I prayed it did...because she made me a better person.

I was just afraid somehow she didn't feel the same.

Why did I leave the FUCKEN courthouse?

Why do I always run?

Day 2 of 3 - Needing

{ELLAS POV}

Yesterday was boring not taking to Daniel. I called Jonah but, he declined my call.

Why was I still waiting for him. Why did I come back every time he said he loved me again?

Am I stupid? Am I blind by love?

I was staying with Daniel because no matter what I knew for some reason he loved me and would die for me. That was something I had never had, that he showed me. He was living, kind and gentle. Of course he has his moments more than most but for him not being perfect I loved him more.

I was undeniably in love with Daniel Seavey and I was NOT losing him that quickly especially not when he loved me back and we were engaged.

I packed my stuff up that I had unpacked when I thought I would never go to Daniel again cause I thought he hated me.

I knew he overreacted but, I did too. We both always run away. That was our problem.

I was hiding things...even if it hurt me, I should tell him...he cares about me and would listen.....why was I so dumb sometimes?

I needed Daniel and I couldn't wait much longer.

I needed him like crazy and it drove me insane that he without being anywhere close was in my every thought....

I wanted him to cuddle me and hug me and say he loved me

I wanted him to touch me and treat me like a princess as he always did.

I wanted to wake up and make breakfast before he could.

I wanted to wake up with our kids as he got ready for him being a singer and I stay with OUR children we had after WE were married.

I prayed that would happen because it was all I ever dreamed of for us.

It was all I ever saw with him....

Day 3 of 3 - Concert

I packed up everything and more and brought it downstairs.

I had picked out a cute outfit and started getting ready for a 2:30 concert.

I held the ticket tightly and I got a text from Jonah:

──────────────────────────────

Hoenah
──────────────────────╗
I am guessing based on
Instagram you'll be here
tonight? He's been
heartbroken without you.
──────────────────────╝

Me
╔──────────────────────
Of course I will be there. Trust me.
I have been breaking without him
as well..it's hurt. Can't wait to know
we will love forever cause it's all
I want with him.
╚──────────────────────

Hoenah
──────────────────────╗
You guys have been loving
eachother without being together
before you even met El. Don't
worry he wants exactly the same.
──────────────────────╝

──────────────────────────────

It was nice to know Daniel and I were in the same boat.

Although I knew I supposed,  this I wasn't sure.

I never thought I was good enough. Yet there he was a million + miles from me and he missed and loved me as much as I did.

I couldn't wait to prove to him that I wanted us forever and couldn't leave him for more than 3 days without breaking.

For I loved Daniel Seavey and I was determined to let him know no matter what I was willing to fight. For him...for US.