34| Enshroud

en·shroud
/inˈSHroud,enˈSHroud/

verb • LITERARY
envelop completely and hide from view.
"heavy gray clouds enshrouded the city"

~•~

{DANIELS POV}

I woke up and glanced down at my beautiful Ella.

I got dressed quickly yet, quietly in my teaching clothing.
I took a moment and looked in the mirror to make sure I looked like I had to...perfect not just for Ella but, for the paparazzi and management.

Once again my gaze turned to the beautiful girl laying in bed... my beautiful girl still asleep in our
bed...god I loved her.

I turned around to the bed and say lightly next to her. My hand reached out to shake her awake.

D: Wake up love. Its time for school.

I let out a chuckle realizing how 'mom-ish' I had sounded.

E: Oh shut up.

She pushed me off her, groaning. So I did what any good adult, fiancé would do and laid on top of her.

She tried to push me off but, I held my ground.

E: Get off fatty.

I smiled and put my lips to her ear.

D: I heard Mr Seavey punishes anyone who is late Ella...better hurry.

I got up and sat in my spot next to her. She smiled widely and laughed.

E: And what if I want punishment?

D: If you want it....then we can do it later...but, don't be late....please babygirl...I don't want to have a late on your record.

I smiled and kissed her.

E: I am going... I am going....

She walked into the bathroom and I sat on the bed.

I waited 15 minutes. When the door opened I expected her ready. She was only in a towel.

I saw water dripping down her—stop Daniel YOU HAVE WORK that YOU NEED TO GET TO ON TIME!

We made eye contact and she smirked as I quickly looked away. Minutes later she was sitting on my lap in a bra and underwear.

D: S—sc—school ba-baby

E: Do you really want to go to school Dani?

I pulled away. This beautiful mother fucker was teasing the daylights out of me.

D: That eager to get out....

She gave me her best puppy dog eyes and I laughed.

D: That only works when it's not crazy important baby. Now get ready I can't walk into work with a boner.

She smile clearly feeling accomplished that she almost gave me a full tent and got her clothes on.

She looked so damn hot in anything and everything she put on.

[Later...]

We pulled up to the school and I walked with Ella to my class. I unlocked the door and began to set everything up as Ella sat down at my desk.

A few early students arrived and looked both shocked and confused as they saw how comfortable Ella was with me.

I glanced down to her. She did nothing. The student sat down and began to converse.