Dreamland

I felt like I was being shook. I opened my eyes and saw Daniel.

D: Come on my love. I am going to miss my flight.

It was a dream

E: But—But—

D: You were crying. Was your dream about me?

I nodded my head and he opened my car door then picking me up and holding me.

E: You didn't leave?

D: You don't remember?

I nodded my head no slowly.

I got taken by the fans to our jet and then you went home and apparently had a panic attack in your sleep and ended up in a coma.

E: What about tour?

D: I am leaving once you feel better. We rescheduled a couple shows.

E: How long have I been out?

D: 2 days

E: Oh Jesus.

D: How are you feeling.

E: Better now for sure!

I kissed him.

D: What was your dream about?

E: You left and in an interview you cheated on me and I left you for good.

D: Oh my love I would never I—

E: I know....

He kissed me and we walked into the house...our house

{2 days later}

D: Are you sure I should go?

E: Yes! The babies and I are fine.

D: Okay goodbye my love

E: Bye dani

He kissed me cheek and boarded his plane to England. I turned back to my mom who was holding my babies. I took them and we walked to the car.

I couldn't believe it was all a dream. It felt so real. How could I have had a panic attack...without him. I guess I missed him more than I had thought.

{5 days later}

Daniel and I had talked every day and I loved it. We never had this much love the last time he was on tour mostly because....it was when I first knew I was pregnant. All was ok. I was so glad it was all a dream because I knew I could never leave Daniel....no matter how much he hurt me I still couldn't stop loving him...